Drackett directing Crosby
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 31,2011
Pat Drackett is the new director of Mississippi State University’s Crosby Arboretum in Picayune. Drackett has been the senior curator at the arboretum since 2007.
A lifelong gardener, Drackett earned a bachelor’s degree in botany from the University of Tennessee and a master’s degree in landscape architecture from Louisiana State University. She spent 20 years as a landscape designer and horticultural consultant before working at the arboretum.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions