Drackett directing Crosby
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 31,2011
Pat Drackett is the new director of Mississippi State University’s Crosby Arboretum in Picayune. Drackett has been the senior curator at the arboretum since 2007.
A lifelong gardener, Drackett earned a bachelor’s degree in botany from the University of Tennessee and a master’s degree in landscape architecture from Louisiana State University. She spent 20 years as a landscape designer and horticultural consultant before working at the arboretum.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real