Engineers earn license
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 31,2011
Marcos Rodrigues, P.E. and Jaideep Chatterjee, Ph.D., P.E., of Burns Cooley Dennis Inc., recently achieved licensure as a professional engineer in Mississippi.
Chatterjee joined Burns Cooley Dennis as a geotechnical engineer in 2007. His advanced education includes a master’s degree and a doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in civil engineering from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Rodrigues joined Burns Cooley Dennis as a geotechnical engineer in 2006. He obtained a bachelor’s of science degree in civil engineering at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics