Engineers earn license
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 31,2011
Marcos Rodrigues, P.E. and Jaideep Chatterjee, Ph.D., P.E., of Burns Cooley Dennis Inc., recently achieved licensure as a professional engineer in Mississippi.
Chatterjee joined Burns Cooley Dennis as a geotechnical engineer in 2007. His advanced education includes a master’s degree and a doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in civil engineering from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Rodrigues joined Burns Cooley Dennis as a geotechnical engineer in 2006. He obtained a bachelor’s of science degree in civil engineering at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month