Engineers earn license
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 31,2011
Marcos Rodrigues, P.E. and Jaideep Chatterjee, Ph.D., P.E., of Burns Cooley Dennis Inc., recently achieved licensure as a professional engineer in Mississippi.
Chatterjee joined Burns Cooley Dennis as a geotechnical engineer in 2007. His advanced education includes a master’s degree and a doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in civil engineering from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Rodrigues joined Burns Cooley Dennis as a geotechnical engineer in 2006. He obtained a bachelor’s of science degree in civil engineering at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case