Engineers earn license
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 31,2011
Marcos Rodrigues, P.E. and Jaideep Chatterjee, Ph.D., P.E., of Burns Cooley Dennis Inc., recently achieved licensure as a professional engineer in Mississippi.
Chatterjee joined Burns Cooley Dennis as a geotechnical engineer in 2007. His advanced education includes a master’s degree and a doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in civil engineering from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Rodrigues joined Burns Cooley Dennis as a geotechnical engineer in 2006. He obtained a bachelor’s of science degree in civil engineering at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip