Engineers earn license
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 31,2011
Marcos Rodrigues, P.E. and Jaideep Chatterjee, Ph.D., P.E., of Burns Cooley Dennis Inc., recently achieved licensure as a professional engineer in Mississippi.
Chatterjee joined Burns Cooley Dennis as a geotechnical engineer in 2007. His advanced education includes a master’s degree and a doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in civil engineering from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Rodrigues joined Burns Cooley Dennis as a geotechnical engineer in 2006. He obtained a bachelor’s of science degree in civil engineering at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound
- Stacey Pickering wins Patriot Award