Fisackerly joins BancorpSouth
Will Fisackerly has joined BancorpSouth as first vice president, director of investor relations at BancorpSouth’s corporate office in Tupelo. A native of Winona, Fisackerly has spent much of his career with KPMG in Memphis, Tenn., as associate, senior associate and audit manager, working primarily with regional and community banks.
Fisackerly holds both a bachelor of accountancy degree and a master of professional accountancy from Mississippi State University.
He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Fisackerly is married to the former Kayla Bagwell of Eupora.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending