Fisackerly joins BancorpSouth
Will Fisackerly has joined BancorpSouth as first vice president, director of investor relations at BancorpSouth’s corporate office in Tupelo. A native of Winona, Fisackerly has spent much of his career with KPMG in Memphis, Tenn., as associate, senior associate and audit manager, working primarily with regional and community banks.
Fisackerly holds both a bachelor of accountancy degree and a master of professional accountancy from Mississippi State University.
He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Fisackerly is married to the former Kayla Bagwell of Eupora.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter