Fisackerly joins BancorpSouth
Will Fisackerly has joined BancorpSouth as first vice president, director of investor relations at BancorpSouth’s corporate office in Tupelo. A native of Winona, Fisackerly has spent much of his career with KPMG in Memphis, Tenn., as associate, senior associate and audit manager, working primarily with regional and community banks.
Fisackerly holds both a bachelor of accountancy degree and a master of professional accountancy from Mississippi State University.
He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Fisackerly is married to the former Kayla Bagwell of Eupora.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute