Fisackerly joins BancorpSouth
Will Fisackerly has joined BancorpSouth as first vice president, director of investor relations at BancorpSouth’s corporate office in Tupelo. A native of Winona, Fisackerly has spent much of his career with KPMG in Memphis, Tenn., as associate, senior associate and audit manager, working primarily with regional and community banks.
Fisackerly holds both a bachelor of accountancy degree and a master of professional accountancy from Mississippi State University.
He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Fisackerly is married to the former Kayla Bagwell of Eupora.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren