Fisackerly joins BancorpSouth
Will Fisackerly has joined BancorpSouth as first vice president, director of investor relations at BancorpSouth’s corporate office in Tupelo. A native of Winona, Fisackerly has spent much of his career with KPMG in Memphis, Tenn., as associate, senior associate and audit manager, working primarily with regional and community banks.
Fisackerly holds both a bachelor of accountancy degree and a master of professional accountancy from Mississippi State University.
He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Fisackerly is married to the former Kayla Bagwell of Eupora.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip