Walters named VP
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has named Todd Walters vice president of operations. Walters will be taking over this position from David Jenkins, who is currently vice president of operations over the Texas facilities and is retiring at the end of 2011.
Walters will report directly to Sherman Miller, chief operating officer of Cal-Maine Foods, and will re-locate to Texas.
Walters has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods since 1997. He most recently served as the general manager for Cal-Maine Foods’ facilities in Rossburg and Union City, Ohio. Previously Walters served as the general manager of the company’s Albuquerque, N.M., operation and has been in management positions at the company’s Chase, Kan., and Edwards operations.
Walters, a native of Clinton, graduated from Mississippi State University in 1996 with a bachelor’s degree in agriculture and a major in poultry science. He currently serves as a board member of the Ohio Poultry Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil