Walters named VP
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has named Todd Walters vice president of operations. Walters will be taking over this position from David Jenkins, who is currently vice president of operations over the Texas facilities and is retiring at the end of 2011.
Walters will report directly to Sherman Miller, chief operating officer of Cal-Maine Foods, and will re-locate to Texas.
Walters has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods since 1997. He most recently served as the general manager for Cal-Maine Foods’ facilities in Rossburg and Union City, Ohio. Previously Walters served as the general manager of the company’s Albuquerque, N.M., operation and has been in management positions at the company’s Chase, Kan., and Edwards operations.
Walters, a native of Clinton, graduated from Mississippi State University in 1996 with a bachelor’s degree in agriculture and a major in poultry science. He currently serves as a board member of the Ohio Poultry Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts