Walters named VP
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has named Todd Walters vice president of operations. Walters will be taking over this position from David Jenkins, who is currently vice president of operations over the Texas facilities and is retiring at the end of 2011.
Walters will report directly to Sherman Miller, chief operating officer of Cal-Maine Foods, and will re-locate to Texas.
Walters has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods since 1997. He most recently served as the general manager for Cal-Maine Foods’ facilities in Rossburg and Union City, Ohio. Previously Walters served as the general manager of the company’s Albuquerque, N.M., operation and has been in management positions at the company’s Chase, Kan., and Edwards operations.
Walters, a native of Clinton, graduated from Mississippi State University in 1996 with a bachelor’s degree in agriculture and a major in poultry science. He currently serves as a board member of the Ohio Poultry Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip