Keesler FCU earns five stars from Bauer Financial
BILOXI — Keesler Federal Credit Union has been awarded a 5-Star Superior rating by Bauer Financial Inc.
This is the highest rating of strength and performance that a credit union can receive.
Karen L. Dorway, president of Bauer Financial, said, “With its impressive capital levels, an enviable loan portfolio and low delinquent loan levels, Keesler Federal Credit Union demonstrates the epitome of a sound financial organization.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics