Keesler FCU earns five stars from Bauer Financial
BILOXI — Keesler Federal Credit Union has been awarded a 5-Star Superior rating by Bauer Financial Inc.
This is the highest rating of strength and performance that a credit union can receive.
Karen L. Dorway, president of Bauer Financial, said, “With its impressive capital levels, an enviable loan portfolio and low delinquent loan levels, Keesler Federal Credit Union demonstrates the epitome of a sound financial organization.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow