Keesler FCU earns five stars from Bauer Financial
BILOXI — Keesler Federal Credit Union has been awarded a 5-Star Superior rating by Bauer Financial Inc.
This is the highest rating of strength and performance that a credit union can receive.
Karen L. Dorway, president of Bauer Financial, said, “With its impressive capital levels, an enviable loan portfolio and low delinquent loan levels, Keesler Federal Credit Union demonstrates the epitome of a sound financial organization.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy