Keesler FCU earns five stars from Bauer Financial
BILOXI — Keesler Federal Credit Union has been awarded a 5-Star Superior rating by Bauer Financial Inc.
This is the highest rating of strength and performance that a credit union can receive.
Karen L. Dorway, president of Bauer Financial, said, “With its impressive capital levels, an enviable loan portfolio and low delinquent loan levels, Keesler Federal Credit Union demonstrates the epitome of a sound financial organization.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement