Keesler FCU earns five stars from Bauer Financial
BILOXI — Keesler Federal Credit Union has been awarded a 5-Star Superior rating by Bauer Financial Inc.
This is the highest rating of strength and performance that a credit union can receive.
Karen L. Dorway, president of Bauer Financial, said, “With its impressive capital levels, an enviable loan portfolio and low delinquent loan levels, Keesler Federal Credit Union demonstrates the epitome of a sound financial organization.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015