Bank reform sets stage for state, federal regulator spat
by Ted Carter
Published: August 7,2011
The waiting is over.
The historic reform law, which went into effect July 21, will be the subject of many more months of rule making by federal regulators. But already under challenge are new rules issued by the U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency on…
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month