Committee chairmen chosen
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
Tags: The Delta Council
The Delta Council has named its committee chairmen for 2011-2012. They are: Advisory Research Committee, Bubba Simmons, Arcola; Aquaculture Committee, Lester Myers, Indianola; Arrangements Committee, Irene Long, Indianola; Development Department, Tom Gresham, Indianola; Education and Health Policy Committee and Executive Committee, Cass Pennington, Indianola; Farm Policy Committee, Dan Branton, Leland; Flood Control Committee, Bob Eley, Cleveland; Forestry & Wildlife Resource Committee, Mike Mikell, Port Gibson; Ginning Committee, James Killebrew, Tchula; Highway & Transportation Infrastructure Committee, Bill Kennedy, Inverness; Rice & Small Grains Committee, Travis Satterfield, Benoit; Soil & Water Resources Committee, George King, Chatham; and, Soybean, Wheat & Feed Grains Committee, Jerry Slocum, Coldwater.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- County surveyor accused of doing unlicensed work, fraud
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Brandon biometrics firm merges fingerprinting and smartphones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Woman pleads not guilty to murder in second buttocks-enhancement case
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones