Committee chairmen chosen
The Delta Council has named its committee chairmen for 2011-2012. They are: Advisory Research Committee, Bubba Simmons, Arcola; Aquaculture Committee, Lester Myers, Indianola; Arrangements Committee, Irene Long, Indianola; Development Department, Tom Gresham, Indianola; Education and Health Policy Committee and Executive Committee, Cass Pennington, Indianola; Farm Policy Committee, Dan Branton, Leland; Flood Control Committee, Bob Eley, Cleveland; Forestry & Wildlife Resource Committee, Mike Mikell, Port Gibson; Ginning Committee, James Killebrew, Tchula; Highway & Transportation Infrastructure Committee, Bill Kennedy, Inverness; Rice & Small Grains Committee, Travis Satterfield, Benoit; Soil & Water Resources Committee, George King, Chatham; and, Soybean, Wheat & Feed Grains Committee, Jerry Slocum, Coldwater.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion