Committee chairmen chosen
The Delta Council has named its committee chairmen for 2011-2012. They are: Advisory Research Committee, Bubba Simmons, Arcola; Aquaculture Committee, Lester Myers, Indianola; Arrangements Committee, Irene Long, Indianola; Development Department, Tom Gresham, Indianola; Education and Health Policy Committee and Executive Committee, Cass Pennington, Indianola; Farm Policy Committee, Dan Branton, Leland; Flood Control Committee, Bob Eley, Cleveland; Forestry & Wildlife Resource Committee, Mike Mikell, Port Gibson; Ginning Committee, James Killebrew, Tchula; Highway & Transportation Infrastructure Committee, Bill Kennedy, Inverness; Rice & Small Grains Committee, Travis Satterfield, Benoit; Soil & Water Resources Committee, George King, Chatham; and, Soybean, Wheat & Feed Grains Committee, Jerry Slocum, Coldwater.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast