Copper joins Grand Bank
Chad Cooper recently joined Grand Bank Mortgage Center as a loan originator.
Cooper has eight years of home-lending experience in the Jackson metro area.
A native of Greenville, he received a bachelor of administration and master’s degree from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- The link between education and economic development