Firm recognizes Campbell
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has named Barry C. Campbell its Jackson Pro Bono Attorney of the Year. Of counsel in the firm’s Jackson and Washington, D.C., offices, Campbell was recognized for devoting more than 90 hours of his time toward pro bono efforts for the poor. He worked on several divorce cases for clients referred by the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project, including some that required a significant investment of time, such as a child custody case, which he took on just days before it went to trial. In addition, he serves on the firm’s Pro Bono Committee.
Campbell concentrates his practice in the areas of mass tort litigation, chemical exposure litigation and general commercial litigation.
A 1999 magna cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, Campbell is a member of the American, Mississippi, Washington, D.C., Louisiana, Texas and Capital Area bar associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap