Firm recognizes Campbell
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has named Barry C. Campbell its Jackson Pro Bono Attorney of the Year. Of counsel in the firm’s Jackson and Washington, D.C., offices, Campbell was recognized for devoting more than 90 hours of his time toward pro bono efforts for the poor. He worked on several divorce cases for clients referred by the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project, including some that required a significant investment of time, such as a child custody case, which he took on just days before it went to trial. In addition, he serves on the firm’s Pro Bono Committee.
Campbell concentrates his practice in the areas of mass tort litigation, chemical exposure litigation and general commercial litigation.
A 1999 magna cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, Campbell is a member of the American, Mississippi, Washington, D.C., Louisiana, Texas and Capital Area bar associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics