Firm recognizes Campbell
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has named Barry C. Campbell its Jackson Pro Bono Attorney of the Year. Of counsel in the firm’s Jackson and Washington, D.C., offices, Campbell was recognized for devoting more than 90 hours of his time toward pro bono efforts for the poor. He worked on several divorce cases for clients referred by the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project, including some that required a significant investment of time, such as a child custody case, which he took on just days before it went to trial. In addition, he serves on the firm’s Pro Bono Committee.
Campbell concentrates his practice in the areas of mass tort litigation, chemical exposure litigation and general commercial litigation.
A 1999 magna cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, Campbell is a member of the American, Mississippi, Washington, D.C., Louisiana, Texas and Capital Area bar associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi