Firm recognizes Campbell
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has named Barry C. Campbell its Jackson Pro Bono Attorney of the Year. Of counsel in the firm’s Jackson and Washington, D.C., offices, Campbell was recognized for devoting more than 90 hours of his time toward pro bono efforts for the poor. He worked on several divorce cases for clients referred by the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project, including some that required a significant investment of time, such as a child custody case, which he took on just days before it went to trial. In addition, he serves on the firm’s Pro Bono Committee.
Campbell concentrates his practice in the areas of mass tort litigation, chemical exposure litigation and general commercial litigation.
A 1999 magna cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, Campbell is a member of the American, Mississippi, Washington, D.C., Louisiana, Texas and Capital Area bar associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation