Firm recognizes Campbell
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has named Barry C. Campbell its Jackson Pro Bono Attorney of the Year. Of counsel in the firm’s Jackson and Washington, D.C., offices, Campbell was recognized for devoting more than 90 hours of his time toward pro bono efforts for the poor. He worked on several divorce cases for clients referred by the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project, including some that required a significant investment of time, such as a child custody case, which he took on just days before it went to trial. In addition, he serves on the firm’s Pro Bono Committee.
Campbell concentrates his practice in the areas of mass tort litigation, chemical exposure litigation and general commercial litigation.
A 1999 magna cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, Campbell is a member of the American, Mississippi, Washington, D.C., Louisiana, Texas and Capital Area bar associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey