Funchess managing branch
Jeremy N. Funchess has been named branch manager for Regions Bank’s Clay Street branch in Vicksburg. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with consumer and small business clientele throughout the region.
Funchess has previously served as a financial service specialist and assistant branch manager, since joining Regions in 2008. He earned his bachelor’s degree in finance from Jackson State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
5 Responses to “Funchess managing branch”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal