Funchess managing branch
Jeremy N. Funchess has been named branch manager for Regions Bank’s Clay Street branch in Vicksburg. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with consumer and small business clientele throughout the region.
Funchess has previously served as a financial service specialist and assistant branch manager, since joining Regions in 2008. He earned his bachelor’s degree in finance from Jackson State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
5 Responses to “Funchess managing branch”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility