Funchess managing branch
Jeremy N. Funchess has been named branch manager for Regions Bank’s Clay Street branch in Vicksburg. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with consumer and small business clientele throughout the region.
Funchess has previously served as a financial service specialist and assistant branch manager, since joining Regions in 2008. He earned his bachelor’s degree in finance from Jackson State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
5 Responses to “Funchess managing branch”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete