Funchess managing branch
Jeremy N. Funchess has been named branch manager for Regions Bank’s Clay Street branch in Vicksburg. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with consumer and small business clientele throughout the region.
Funchess has previously served as a financial service specialist and assistant branch manager, since joining Regions in 2008. He earned his bachelor’s degree in finance from Jackson State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
5 Responses to “Funchess managing branch”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain