Funchess managing branch
Jeremy N. Funchess has been named branch manager for Regions Bank’s Clay Street branch in Vicksburg. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with consumer and small business clientele throughout the region.
Funchess has previously served as a financial service specialist and assistant branch manager, since joining Regions in 2008. He earned his bachelor’s degree in finance from Jackson State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
5 Responses to “Funchess managing branch”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation