Garner named VP
Scott Garner has been named vice president in mortgage banking at Trustmark National Bank in Castlewoods. Garner, a native of Brandon, earned a bachelor science degree from Mississippi College.
With 19 years of mortgage banking experience, Garner is a mortgage loan originator. He is a member of the Mississippi and National Mortgage Bankers Associations and the Mississippi and National Associations of Realtors.
Garner is married to the former Rhonda Santucci. They have four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery