Garner named VP
Scott Garner has been named vice president in mortgage banking at Trustmark National Bank in Castlewoods. Garner, a native of Brandon, earned a bachelor science degree from Mississippi College.
With 19 years of mortgage banking experience, Garner is a mortgage loan originator. He is a member of the Mississippi and National Mortgage Bankers Associations and the Mississippi and National Associations of Realtors.
Garner is married to the former Rhonda Santucci. They have four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager