Garner named VP
Scott Garner has been named vice president in mortgage banking at Trustmark National Bank in Castlewoods. Garner, a native of Brandon, earned a bachelor science degree from Mississippi College.
With 19 years of mortgage banking experience, Garner is a mortgage loan originator. He is a member of the Mississippi and National Mortgage Bankers Associations and the Mississippi and National Associations of Realtors.
Garner is married to the former Rhonda Santucci. They have four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur