Garner named VP
Scott Garner has been named vice president in mortgage banking at Trustmark National Bank in Castlewoods. Garner, a native of Brandon, earned a bachelor science degree from Mississippi College.
With 19 years of mortgage banking experience, Garner is a mortgage loan originator. He is a member of the Mississippi and National Mortgage Bankers Associations and the Mississippi and National Associations of Realtors.
Garner is married to the former Rhonda Santucci. They have four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force