Garner named VP
Scott Garner has been named vice president in mortgage banking at Trustmark National Bank in Castlewoods. Garner, a native of Brandon, earned a bachelor science degree from Mississippi College.
With 19 years of mortgage banking experience, Garner is a mortgage loan originator. He is a member of the Mississippi and National Mortgage Bankers Associations and the Mississippi and National Associations of Realtors.
Garner is married to the former Rhonda Santucci. They have four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma