Hilton named chairman
Richard G. Hilton, FACHE, associate administrator/CFO of OCH Regional Medical Center in Starkville, was appointed chairman of the 2011-2012 Mississippi Hospital Association board of governors during MHA’s 80th Annual Leadership Conference in Point Clear, Ala. Hilton has served in his current position since 1983.
He holds a B.S. in business administration from Harding University in Searcy, Ark., and an M.S. in hospital and health administration from the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
Hilton is a very active member of MHA. He has served as a member of the MHA board of governors, MHA Solutions board of directors, the MHA Finance Committee, the Quarter Century Executive Forum and the MHA Executive Committee. In 2010, he was appointed by Gov. Haley Barbour to the Mississippi Hospital and Equipment Facility Authority (MHEFA) board of directors, representing the 3rd Supreme Court District. He is an active member of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the American Hospital Association, the Mississippi Chapter of the Hospital Financial Management Association and Mississippi Healthcare Executives.
He is involved with several community organizations, including the Starkville Rotary Club, the Starkville Kiwanis Club and the Greater Starkville Partnership Development board of directors. He is the founder of Family Life Missions Inc., a benevolent ministry operating children’s homes in Catacamas, Honduras, where he has served as president/CEO and board chairman.
Hilton and his wife, La Rue, reside in Starkville and have seven children and five grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager