Hilton named chairman
Richard G. Hilton, FACHE, associate administrator/CFO of OCH Regional Medical Center in Starkville, was appointed chairman of the 2011-2012 Mississippi Hospital Association board of governors during MHA’s 80th Annual Leadership Conference in Point Clear, Ala. Hilton has served in his current position since 1983.
He holds a B.S. in business administration from Harding University in Searcy, Ark., and an M.S. in hospital and health administration from the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
Hilton is a very active member of MHA. He has served as a member of the MHA board of governors, MHA Solutions board of directors, the MHA Finance Committee, the Quarter Century Executive Forum and the MHA Executive Committee. In 2010, he was appointed by Gov. Haley Barbour to the Mississippi Hospital and Equipment Facility Authority (MHEFA) board of directors, representing the 3rd Supreme Court District. He is an active member of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the American Hospital Association, the Mississippi Chapter of the Hospital Financial Management Association and Mississippi Healthcare Executives.
He is involved with several community organizations, including the Starkville Rotary Club, the Starkville Kiwanis Club and the Greater Starkville Partnership Development board of directors. He is the founder of Family Life Missions Inc., a benevolent ministry operating children’s homes in Catacamas, Honduras, where he has served as president/CEO and board chairman.
Hilton and his wife, La Rue, reside in Starkville and have seven children and five grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions