Hilton named chairman
Richard G. Hilton, FACHE, associate administrator/CFO of OCH Regional Medical Center in Starkville, was appointed chairman of the 2011-2012 Mississippi Hospital Association board of governors during MHA’s 80th Annual Leadership Conference in Point Clear, Ala. Hilton has served in his current position since 1983.
He holds a B.S. in business administration from Harding University in Searcy, Ark., and an M.S. in hospital and health administration from the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
Hilton is a very active member of MHA. He has served as a member of the MHA board of governors, MHA Solutions board of directors, the MHA Finance Committee, the Quarter Century Executive Forum and the MHA Executive Committee. In 2010, he was appointed by Gov. Haley Barbour to the Mississippi Hospital and Equipment Facility Authority (MHEFA) board of directors, representing the 3rd Supreme Court District. He is an active member of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the American Hospital Association, the Mississippi Chapter of the Hospital Financial Management Association and Mississippi Healthcare Executives.
He is involved with several community organizations, including the Starkville Rotary Club, the Starkville Kiwanis Club and the Greater Starkville Partnership Development board of directors. He is the founder of Family Life Missions Inc., a benevolent ministry operating children’s homes in Catacamas, Honduras, where he has served as president/CEO and board chairman.
Hilton and his wife, La Rue, reside in Starkville and have seven children and five grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring