Humphrey wins award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
Rotary of North Bay Biloxi/D’Iberville 2010-2011 president Vicky Gutierrez recently honored Lindsey Humphrey with the President’s Award during the group’s 2011-2012 Installation Banquet.
Gutierrez selected Humphrey for her dedication to volunteer service and the spirit of Rotary.
Leasing agent for COMVEST Properties, Humphrey was Rotary North Bay’s 2010 – 2011 service chairperson and was installed as the club’s 2011-2012 vice president at the banquet.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62