IIAM names officers, directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
The Independent Insurance Agents of Mississippi announces the installation of the following officers at the association’s 113th Annual Convention in Destin, Fla.: Scott Lemon of Lemon-Mohler Insurance Agency in Ocean Springs as chairman; Shaw Johnson III of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Clarksdale as chairman-elect; Dudley Wooley of Ross and Yerger Insurance in Jackson as vice chairman; Dickie Greenlee of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland as treasurer; and, Debbie Shempert, CIC, AAI, of Renasant Insurance Agency in Tupelo as national director
In addition to the association officers, Lemon named the following agents to serve on the IIAM Executive Committee for 2011-2012: Ray Collins of Collins Insurance Agency in New Albany; Cecil Vaughan of Galloway Chandler McKinney in Columbus; Ray Robertson of Marchetti Robertson & Brickell Insurance and Bond Agency in Ridgeland; Charlie Chandler of BancorpSouth Insurance Services in Jackson; Scott Gray of Insurance Solutions of Mississippi in Meridian; Brian Berry of Bi-County Insurance Agency in Centreville; John Floyd of Cornerstone Insurance and Financial in Booneville; and, Durr Boyles of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland.
The following agents were also elected to serve a three-year term on the board of directors: Durr Boyles of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland; Cecil Vaughan of Galloway Chandler McKinney in Columbus; Charles Leggett of Ross King Walker in Hattiesburg; and, Roy Mattina of Mattina Insurance Agency in Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- $134M proposed for 10 BP-funded oil spill recovery projects
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson