IIAM names officers, directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
The Independent Insurance Agents of Mississippi announces the installation of the following officers at the association’s 113th Annual Convention in Destin, Fla.: Scott Lemon of Lemon-Mohler Insurance Agency in Ocean Springs as chairman; Shaw Johnson III of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Clarksdale as chairman-elect; Dudley Wooley of Ross and Yerger Insurance in Jackson as vice chairman; Dickie Greenlee of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland as treasurer; and, Debbie Shempert, CIC, AAI, of Renasant Insurance Agency in Tupelo as national director
In addition to the association officers, Lemon named the following agents to serve on the IIAM Executive Committee for 2011-2012: Ray Collins of Collins Insurance Agency in New Albany; Cecil Vaughan of Galloway Chandler McKinney in Columbus; Ray Robertson of Marchetti Robertson & Brickell Insurance and Bond Agency in Ridgeland; Charlie Chandler of BancorpSouth Insurance Services in Jackson; Scott Gray of Insurance Solutions of Mississippi in Meridian; Brian Berry of Bi-County Insurance Agency in Centreville; John Floyd of Cornerstone Insurance and Financial in Booneville; and, Durr Boyles of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland.
The following agents were also elected to serve a three-year term on the board of directors: Durr Boyles of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland; Cecil Vaughan of Galloway Chandler McKinney in Columbus; Charles Leggett of Ross King Walker in Hattiesburg; and, Roy Mattina of Mattina Insurance Agency in Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters