IIAM names officers, directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
The Independent Insurance Agents of Mississippi announces the installation of the following officers at the association’s 113th Annual Convention in Destin, Fla.: Scott Lemon of Lemon-Mohler Insurance Agency in Ocean Springs as chairman; Shaw Johnson III of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Clarksdale as chairman-elect; Dudley Wooley of Ross and Yerger Insurance in Jackson as vice chairman; Dickie Greenlee of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland as treasurer; and, Debbie Shempert, CIC, AAI, of Renasant Insurance Agency in Tupelo as national director
In addition to the association officers, Lemon named the following agents to serve on the IIAM Executive Committee for 2011-2012: Ray Collins of Collins Insurance Agency in New Albany; Cecil Vaughan of Galloway Chandler McKinney in Columbus; Ray Robertson of Marchetti Robertson & Brickell Insurance and Bond Agency in Ridgeland; Charlie Chandler of BancorpSouth Insurance Services in Jackson; Scott Gray of Insurance Solutions of Mississippi in Meridian; Brian Berry of Bi-County Insurance Agency in Centreville; John Floyd of Cornerstone Insurance and Financial in Booneville; and, Durr Boyles of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland.
The following agents were also elected to serve a three-year term on the board of directors: Durr Boyles of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland; Cecil Vaughan of Galloway Chandler McKinney in Columbus; Charles Leggett of Ross King Walker in Hattiesburg; and, Roy Mattina of Mattina Insurance Agency in Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren