ITS taps Orgeron
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
The Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services (ITS) board has appointed Dr. Craig Orgeron as the ITS executive director and chief information officer for the State of Mississippi.
Orgeron has over 22 years of information technology experience in both the private sector and the federal and state level of the public sector. He joined ITS in 1997 and is a Certified Public Manager.
He attained a bachelor of business administration in 1989, a master of public policy and administration in 2001 and a doctor of philosophy in public policy and administration in 2008 from Mississippi State University. Orgeron has also attended the Stennis Executive Development Institute at Mississippi State University and Leadership and Strategic Management for Chief Information Officers at Harvard University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry