ITS taps Orgeron
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
The Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services (ITS) board has appointed Dr. Craig Orgeron as the ITS executive director and chief information officer for the State of Mississippi.
Orgeron has over 22 years of information technology experience in both the private sector and the federal and state level of the public sector. He joined ITS in 1997 and is a Certified Public Manager.
He attained a bachelor of business administration in 1989, a master of public policy and administration in 2001 and a doctor of philosophy in public policy and administration in 2008 from Mississippi State University. Orgeron has also attended the Stennis Executive Development Institute at Mississippi State University and Leadership and Strategic Management for Chief Information Officers at Harvard University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams