by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
Thomas Miller, MD, of Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services has successfully achieved recertification in Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Inc. Miller has been a psychiatrist at Pine Grove since 2001 and has extensive experience in working with children, adolescents, and adults. Miller has also worked at the University of Southern Mississippi Department of Psychology’s Outpatient Clinic since 2004.
After receiving a bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, Miller attended medical school at the University of South Alabama and completed residency in adult psychiatry at Brown University and fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force