by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
Thomas Miller, MD, of Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services has successfully achieved recertification in Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Inc. Miller has been a psychiatrist at Pine Grove since 2001 and has extensive experience in working with children, adolescents, and adults. Miller has also worked at the University of Southern Mississippi Department of Psychology’s Outpatient Clinic since 2004.
After receiving a bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, Miller attended medical school at the University of South Alabama and completed residency in adult psychiatry at Brown University and fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager