by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
Thomas Miller, MD, of Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services has successfully achieved recertification in Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Inc. Miller has been a psychiatrist at Pine Grove since 2001 and has extensive experience in working with children, adolescents, and adults. Miller has also worked at the University of Southern Mississippi Department of Psychology’s Outpatient Clinic since 2004.
After receiving a bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, Miller attended medical school at the University of South Alabama and completed residency in adult psychiatry at Brown University and fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option