by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
Thomas Miller, MD, of Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services has successfully achieved recertification in Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Inc. Miller has been a psychiatrist at Pine Grove since 2001 and has extensive experience in working with children, adolescents, and adults. Miller has also worked at the University of Southern Mississippi Department of Psychology’s Outpatient Clinic since 2004.
After receiving a bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, Miller attended medical school at the University of South Alabama and completed residency in adult psychiatry at Brown University and fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015