by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
Thomas Miller, MD, of Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services has successfully achieved recertification in Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Inc. Miller has been a psychiatrist at Pine Grove since 2001 and has extensive experience in working with children, adolescents, and adults. Miller has also worked at the University of Southern Mississippi Department of Psychology’s Outpatient Clinic since 2004.
After receiving a bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, Miller attended medical school at the University of South Alabama and completed residency in adult psychiatry at Brown University and fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well