Millsaps makes national ranking in two publications
JACKSON — Millsaps College is one of the country’s best institutions for undergraduate education, according to recent reviews by The Princeton Review and Fiske Guide to Colleges.
In The Princeton Review’s “The Best 376 Colleges,” Millsaps was ranked in the top 20 in the Town-Gown Relations Are Great (No. 19) and Professors Get High Marks (No. 8).
In addition, Millsaps College was the only private college in Mississippi included in the 2012 Fiske Guide to Colleges.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November