Millsaps makes national ranking in two publications
JACKSON — Millsaps College is one of the country’s best institutions for undergraduate education, according to recent reviews by The Princeton Review and Fiske Guide to Colleges.
In The Princeton Review’s “The Best 376 Colleges,” Millsaps was ranked in the top 20 in the Town-Gown Relations Are Great (No. 19) and Professors Get High Marks (No. 8).
In addition, Millsaps College was the only private college in Mississippi included in the 2012 Fiske Guide to Colleges.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand