Millsaps makes national ranking in two publications
JACKSON — Millsaps College is one of the country’s best institutions for undergraduate education, according to recent reviews by The Princeton Review and Fiske Guide to Colleges.
In The Princeton Review’s “The Best 376 Colleges,” Millsaps was ranked in the top 20 in the Town-Gown Relations Are Great (No. 19) and Professors Get High Marks (No. 8).
In addition, Millsaps College was the only private college in Mississippi included in the 2012 Fiske Guide to Colleges.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios