Millsaps makes national ranking in two publications
JACKSON — Millsaps College is one of the country’s best institutions for undergraduate education, according to recent reviews by The Princeton Review and Fiske Guide to Colleges.
In The Princeton Review’s “The Best 376 Colleges,” Millsaps was ranked in the top 20 in the Town-Gown Relations Are Great (No. 19) and Professors Get High Marks (No. 8).
In addition, Millsaps College was the only private college in Mississippi included in the 2012 Fiske Guide to Colleges.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three