Millsaps makes national ranking in two publications
JACKSON — Millsaps College is one of the country’s best institutions for undergraduate education, according to recent reviews by The Princeton Review and Fiske Guide to Colleges.
In The Princeton Review’s “The Best 376 Colleges,” Millsaps was ranked in the top 20 in the Town-Gown Relations Are Great (No. 19) and Professors Get High Marks (No. 8).
In addition, Millsaps College was the only private college in Mississippi included in the 2012 Fiske Guide to Colleges.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force