MWB promotes staff
Angie Smith has been promoted to vice president/media director for Maris, West & Baker Advertising in Jackson. Smith has held a variety of media positions since joining MWB in 1999 and was promoted to senior media planner/buyer in 2005.
Smith is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and is an active member of the American Advertising Federation of Jackson and CARA (Community Animal Rescue and Adoption).
In addition, Lindsey Binion was recently promoted to art director for MWB. Binion joined MWB in 2007 as traffic manager/production artist.
She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of arts degree in advertising, and earned her master’s degree in advertising/public relations from the University of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015