MWB promotes staff
Angie Smith has been promoted to vice president/media director for Maris, West & Baker Advertising in Jackson. Smith has held a variety of media positions since joining MWB in 1999 and was promoted to senior media planner/buyer in 2005.
Smith is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and is an active member of the American Advertising Federation of Jackson and CARA (Community Animal Rescue and Adoption).
In addition, Lindsey Binion was recently promoted to art director for MWB. Binion joined MWB in 2007 as traffic manager/production artist.
She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of arts degree in advertising, and earned her master’s degree in advertising/public relations from the University of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image