MWB promotes staff
Angie Smith has been promoted to vice president/media director for Maris, West & Baker Advertising in Jackson. Smith has held a variety of media positions since joining MWB in 1999 and was promoted to senior media planner/buyer in 2005.
Smith is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and is an active member of the American Advertising Federation of Jackson and CARA (Community Animal Rescue and Adoption).
In addition, Lindsey Binion was recently promoted to art director for MWB. Binion joined MWB in 2007 as traffic manager/production artist.
She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of arts degree in advertising, and earned her master’s degree in advertising/public relations from the University of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November