MWB promotes staff
Angie Smith has been promoted to vice president/media director for Maris, West & Baker Advertising in Jackson. Smith has held a variety of media positions since joining MWB in 1999 and was promoted to senior media planner/buyer in 2005.
Smith is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and is an active member of the American Advertising Federation of Jackson and CARA (Community Animal Rescue and Adoption).
In addition, Lindsey Binion was recently promoted to art director for MWB. Binion joined MWB in 2007 as traffic manager/production artist.
She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of arts degree in advertising, and earned her master’s degree in advertising/public relations from the University of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge