River Oaks adds doctors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
River Oaks Hospital and the physicians of Southern Women’s Health welcomes two native Mississippi, board-certified doctors.
Dr. Leigh Edwards, a native of Cleveland, graduated summa cum laude from Delta State University and went on to earn her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she also completed her internship and residency.
Dr. Ashley Canizaro, a native of Clinton, graduated from Mississippi State University and went on to earn her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she also completed her internship and residency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth