River Oaks adds doctors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
River Oaks Hospital and the physicians of Southern Women’s Health welcomes two native Mississippi, board-certified doctors.
Dr. Leigh Edwards, a native of Cleveland, graduated summa cum laude from Delta State University and went on to earn her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she also completed her internship and residency.
Dr. Ashley Canizaro, a native of Clinton, graduated from Mississippi State University and went on to earn her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she also completed her internship and residency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports