River Oaks adds doctors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
River Oaks Hospital and the physicians of Southern Women’s Health welcomes two native Mississippi, board-certified doctors.
Dr. Leigh Edwards, a native of Cleveland, graduated summa cum laude from Delta State University and went on to earn her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she also completed her internship and residency.
Dr. Ashley Canizaro, a native of Clinton, graduated from Mississippi State University and went on to earn her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she also completed her internship and residency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Board continues to negotiate with propsective hospital buyers
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team