River Oaks adds doctors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
River Oaks Hospital and the physicians of Southern Women’s Health welcomes two native Mississippi, board-certified doctors.
Dr. Leigh Edwards, a native of Cleveland, graduated summa cum laude from Delta State University and went on to earn her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she also completed her internship and residency.
Dr. Ashley Canizaro, a native of Clinton, graduated from Mississippi State University and went on to earn her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she also completed her internship and residency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87