River Oaks adds doctors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 7,2011
River Oaks Hospital and the physicians of Southern Women’s Health welcomes two native Mississippi, board-certified doctors.
Dr. Leigh Edwards, a native of Cleveland, graduated summa cum laude from Delta State University and went on to earn her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she also completed her internship and residency.
Dr. Ashley Canizaro, a native of Clinton, graduated from Mississippi State University and went on to earn her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she also completed her internship and residency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years