Shows earns certification
Kimberly Shows, A.C.N.P. with Hattiesburg Clinic recently earned certification and has been promoted to nurse practitioner. Shows has been a registered nurse in cardiovascular surgery and has been associated with L. Carr McClain, M.D., since 2006.
Shows holds a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master of science in nursing, acute care nurse practitioner from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. Her academic awards include the Golden Key International Honor Society and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal