Shows earns certification
Kimberly Shows, A.C.N.P. with Hattiesburg Clinic recently earned certification and has been promoted to nurse practitioner. Shows has been a registered nurse in cardiovascular surgery and has been associated with L. Carr McClain, M.D., since 2006.
Shows holds a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master of science in nursing, acute care nurse practitioner from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. Her academic awards include the Golden Key International Honor Society and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41