Shows earns certification
Kimberly Shows, A.C.N.P. with Hattiesburg Clinic recently earned certification and has been promoted to nurse practitioner. Shows has been a registered nurse in cardiovascular surgery and has been associated with L. Carr McClain, M.D., since 2006.
Shows holds a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master of science in nursing, acute care nurse practitioner from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. Her academic awards include the Golden Key International Honor Society and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner