Shows earns certification
Kimberly Shows, A.C.N.P. with Hattiesburg Clinic recently earned certification and has been promoted to nurse practitioner. Shows has been a registered nurse in cardiovascular surgery and has been associated with L. Carr McClain, M.D., since 2006.
Shows holds a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master of science in nursing, acute care nurse practitioner from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. Her academic awards include the Golden Key International Honor Society and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life