Shows earns certification
Kimberly Shows, A.C.N.P. with Hattiesburg Clinic recently earned certification and has been promoted to nurse practitioner. Shows has been a registered nurse in cardiovascular surgery and has been associated with L. Carr McClain, M.D., since 2006.
Shows holds a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master of science in nursing, acute care nurse practitioner from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. Her academic awards include the Golden Key International Honor Society and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money