Supreme Court asks for briefs related to new certificate of need law
Published: August 7,2011
The court entered an order July 28 asking for briefs from Attorney General Jim Hood, the Mississippi Department of Health and Dialysis Solutions, LLC, that will address the constitutionality of the new law, which passed in the last legislative session.
House Bill 826 allowed healthcare providers wanting to appeal a final ruling from the MSDH over a CON application to do so directly to the state Supreme Court; previously, appeals went first…
>>> SEE FULL STORY <<<
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years