Supreme Court asks for briefs related to new certificate of need law
Published: August 7,2011
The court entered an order July 28 asking for briefs from Attorney General Jim Hood, the Mississippi Department of Health and Dialysis Solutions, LLC, that will address the constitutionality of the new law, which passed in the last legislative session.
House Bill 826 allowed healthcare providers wanting to appeal a final ruling from the MSDH over a CON application to do so directly to the state Supreme Court; previously, appeals went first…
>>> SEE FULL STORY <<<
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued