Supreme Court asks for briefs related to new certificate of need law
Published: August 7,2011
The court entered an order July 28 asking for briefs from Attorney General Jim Hood, the Mississippi Department of Health and Dialysis Solutions, LLC, that will address the constitutionality of the new law, which passed in the last legislative session.
House Bill 826 allowed healthcare providers wanting to appeal a final ruling from the MSDH over a CON application to do so directly to the state Supreme Court; previously, appeals went first…
>>> SEE FULL STORY <<<
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed