Supreme Court asks for briefs related to new certificate of need law
Published: August 7,2011
The court entered an order July 28 asking for briefs from Attorney General Jim Hood, the Mississippi Department of Health and Dialysis Solutions, LLC, that will address the constitutionality of the new law, which passed in the last legislative session.
House Bill 826 allowed healthcare providers wanting to appeal a final ruling from the MSDH over a CON application to do so directly to the state Supreme Court; previously, appeals went first…
>>> SEE FULL STORY <<<
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87