Supreme Court asks for briefs related to new certificate of need law
Published: August 7,2011
The court entered an order July 28 asking for briefs from Attorney General Jim Hood, the Mississippi Department of Health and Dialysis Solutions, LLC, that will address the constitutionality of the new law, which passed in the last legislative session.
House Bill 826 allowed healthcare providers wanting to appeal a final ruling from the MSDH over a CON application to do so directly to the state Supreme Court; previously, appeals went first…
>>> SEE FULL STORY <<<
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo