Venture Technologies earns Gold Star — again
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies, Southeastern IT Solutions Company, has earned Cisco’s Gold Star for Customer Satisfaction Excellence for the 10th consecutive semi-annual period.
Customer Satisfaction Excellence is one of the highest distinctions a Cisco partner can achieve within the Cisco Channel Partner Program.
The recognition is awarded based on an independent quantitative survey of both pre-sales and post-sales support that an end customer experiences while purchasing Cisco products and services from a Partner. Among Venture’s results, 98 percent of customers surveyed stated that they want to use and will continue to use Venture Technologies.
As a Gold Certified Partner, Venture’s operations and technical competence is audited annually by Cisco to make sure the company is consistently delivering industry leading support and maintaining the rigorous Cisco standards for network expertise and support capabilities. Additional Venture certifications with Cisco include Managed Services Cisco Master Partner and ATP- Cisco TelePresence Video Advanced Partner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi