Venture Technologies earns Gold Star — again
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies, Southeastern IT Solutions Company, has earned Cisco’s Gold Star for Customer Satisfaction Excellence for the 10th consecutive semi-annual period.
Customer Satisfaction Excellence is one of the highest distinctions a Cisco partner can achieve within the Cisco Channel Partner Program.
The recognition is awarded based on an independent quantitative survey of both pre-sales and post-sales support that an end customer experiences while purchasing Cisco products and services from a Partner. Among Venture’s results, 98 percent of customers surveyed stated that they want to use and will continue to use Venture Technologies.
As a Gold Certified Partner, Venture’s operations and technical competence is audited annually by Cisco to make sure the company is consistently delivering industry leading support and maintaining the rigorous Cisco standards for network expertise and support capabilities. Additional Venture certifications with Cisco include Managed Services Cisco Master Partner and ATP- Cisco TelePresence Video Advanced Partner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money