Venture Technologies earns Gold Star — again
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies, Southeastern IT Solutions Company, has earned Cisco’s Gold Star for Customer Satisfaction Excellence for the 10th consecutive semi-annual period.
Customer Satisfaction Excellence is one of the highest distinctions a Cisco partner can achieve within the Cisco Channel Partner Program.
The recognition is awarded based on an independent quantitative survey of both pre-sales and post-sales support that an end customer experiences while purchasing Cisco products and services from a Partner. Among Venture’s results, 98 percent of customers surveyed stated that they want to use and will continue to use Venture Technologies.
As a Gold Certified Partner, Venture’s operations and technical competence is audited annually by Cisco to make sure the company is consistently delivering industry leading support and maintaining the rigorous Cisco standards for network expertise and support capabilities. Additional Venture certifications with Cisco include Managed Services Cisco Master Partner and ATP- Cisco TelePresence Video Advanced Partner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders