Venture Technologies earns Gold Star — again
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies, Southeastern IT Solutions Company, has earned Cisco’s Gold Star for Customer Satisfaction Excellence for the 10th consecutive semi-annual period.
Customer Satisfaction Excellence is one of the highest distinctions a Cisco partner can achieve within the Cisco Channel Partner Program.
The recognition is awarded based on an independent quantitative survey of both pre-sales and post-sales support that an end customer experiences while purchasing Cisco products and services from a Partner. Among Venture’s results, 98 percent of customers surveyed stated that they want to use and will continue to use Venture Technologies.
As a Gold Certified Partner, Venture’s operations and technical competence is audited annually by Cisco to make sure the company is consistently delivering industry leading support and maintaining the rigorous Cisco standards for network expertise and support capabilities. Additional Venture certifications with Cisco include Managed Services Cisco Master Partner and ATP- Cisco TelePresence Video Advanced Partner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing