Venture Technologies earns Gold Star — again
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies, Southeastern IT Solutions Company, has earned Cisco’s Gold Star for Customer Satisfaction Excellence for the 10th consecutive semi-annual period.
Customer Satisfaction Excellence is one of the highest distinctions a Cisco partner can achieve within the Cisco Channel Partner Program.
The recognition is awarded based on an independent quantitative survey of both pre-sales and post-sales support that an end customer experiences while purchasing Cisco products and services from a Partner. Among Venture’s results, 98 percent of customers surveyed stated that they want to use and will continue to use Venture Technologies.
As a Gold Certified Partner, Venture’s operations and technical competence is audited annually by Cisco to make sure the company is consistently delivering industry leading support and maintaining the rigorous Cisco standards for network expertise and support capabilities. Additional Venture certifications with Cisco include Managed Services Cisco Master Partner and ATP- Cisco TelePresence Video Advanced Partner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal