Cruise line bringing larger ship to Big Easy
NEW ORLEANS — Norwegian Cruise Line is replacing its New Orleans-based ship with a larger one.
CityBusiness of New Orleans said the company will send the Spirit to the Mediterranean on April 15 to spend the summer in Europe. It has a capacity of 2,018 passengers.
Coming to New Orleans on Nov. 4, 2012, will be the Norweigian Star, with a capacity of 2,348 passengers. The Star leaves each Sunday for a seven-day cruise to Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; and Rotan, Honduras.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete