Cruise line bringing larger ship to Big Easy
NEW ORLEANS — Norwegian Cruise Line is replacing its New Orleans-based ship with a larger one.
CityBusiness of New Orleans said the company will send the Spirit to the Mediterranean on April 15 to spend the summer in Europe. It has a capacity of 2,018 passengers.
Coming to New Orleans on Nov. 4, 2012, will be the Norweigian Star, with a capacity of 2,348 passengers. The Star leaves each Sunday for a seven-day cruise to Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; and Rotan, Honduras.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life