Cruise line bringing larger ship to Big Easy
NEW ORLEANS — Norwegian Cruise Line is replacing its New Orleans-based ship with a larger one.
CityBusiness of New Orleans said the company will send the Spirit to the Mediterranean on April 15 to spend the summer in Europe. It has a capacity of 2,018 passengers.
Coming to New Orleans on Nov. 4, 2012, will be the Norweigian Star, with a capacity of 2,348 passengers. The Star leaves each Sunday for a seven-day cruise to Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; and Rotan, Honduras.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program