Cruise line bringing larger ship to Big Easy
NEW ORLEANS — Norwegian Cruise Line is replacing its New Orleans-based ship with a larger one.
CityBusiness of New Orleans said the company will send the Spirit to the Mediterranean on April 15 to spend the summer in Europe. It has a capacity of 2,018 passengers.
Coming to New Orleans on Nov. 4, 2012, will be the Norweigian Star, with a capacity of 2,348 passengers. The Star leaves each Sunday for a seven-day cruise to Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; and Rotan, Honduras.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation