Ole Miss moves into top 20 in Forbes’ ranking
OXFORD — The University of Mississippi has picked up a new accolade for its academic programs, climbing into the Top 20 of Forbes’ “Best Buy Colleges.”
The list is part of the annual America’s Best Colleges section, which includes several rankings and data on 650 colleges and universities.
After being ranked No. 24 last year, Ole Miss moved up to No. 20 on this year’s list, just behind the University of North Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast