Ole Miss moves into top 20 in Forbes’ ranking
OXFORD — The University of Mississippi has picked up a new accolade for its academic programs, climbing into the Top 20 of Forbes’ “Best Buy Colleges.”
The list is part of the annual America’s Best Colleges section, which includes several rankings and data on 650 colleges and universities.
After being ranked No. 24 last year, Ole Miss moved up to No. 20 on this year’s list, just behind the University of North Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter