Ole Miss moves into top 20 in Forbes’ ranking
OXFORD — The University of Mississippi has picked up a new accolade for its academic programs, climbing into the Top 20 of Forbes’ “Best Buy Colleges.”
The list is part of the annual America’s Best Colleges section, which includes several rankings and data on 650 colleges and universities.
After being ranked No. 24 last year, Ole Miss moved up to No. 20 on this year’s list, just behind the University of North Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program