Ole Miss moves into top 20 in Forbes’ ranking
OXFORD — The University of Mississippi has picked up a new accolade for its academic programs, climbing into the Top 20 of Forbes’ “Best Buy Colleges.”
The list is part of the annual America’s Best Colleges section, which includes several rankings and data on 650 colleges and universities.
After being ranked No. 24 last year, Ole Miss moved up to No. 20 on this year’s list, just behind the University of North Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center