Sanders leading new office
Oxford resident Alex Sanders, CPA, has been named manager of GranthamPoole CPA’s new office in Oxford. A native of Yazoo City, Sanders received his bachelors of business administration degree in accounting and management information systems from Baylor University and his masters of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
Sander’s past experience includes five years with a local accounting firm where he worked in the areas of taxation, auditing and small business consulting. His most recent years have been spent as the business manager for a group of family-owned companies in the real estate sales, residential development and property management fields.
He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity