Sanders leading new office
Oxford resident Alex Sanders, CPA, has been named manager of GranthamPoole CPA’s new office in Oxford. A native of Yazoo City, Sanders received his bachelors of business administration degree in accounting and management information systems from Baylor University and his masters of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
Sander’s past experience includes five years with a local accounting firm where he worked in the areas of taxation, auditing and small business consulting. His most recent years have been spent as the business manager for a group of family-owned companies in the real estate sales, residential development and property management fields.
He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed