Sanders leading new office
Oxford resident Alex Sanders, CPA, has been named manager of GranthamPoole CPA’s new office in Oxford. A native of Yazoo City, Sanders received his bachelors of business administration degree in accounting and management information systems from Baylor University and his masters of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
Sander’s past experience includes five years with a local accounting firm where he worked in the areas of taxation, auditing and small business consulting. His most recent years have been spent as the business manager for a group of family-owned companies in the real estate sales, residential development and property management fields.
He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office