Sanders leading new office
Oxford resident Alex Sanders, CPA, has been named manager of GranthamPoole CPA’s new office in Oxford. A native of Yazoo City, Sanders received his bachelors of business administration degree in accounting and management information systems from Baylor University and his masters of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
Sander’s past experience includes five years with a local accounting firm where he worked in the areas of taxation, auditing and small business consulting. His most recent years have been spent as the business manager for a group of family-owned companies in the real estate sales, residential development and property management fields.
He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues