Sanders leading new office
Oxford resident Alex Sanders, CPA, has been named manager of GranthamPoole CPA’s new office in Oxford. A native of Yazoo City, Sanders received his bachelors of business administration degree in accounting and management information systems from Baylor University and his masters of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
Sander’s past experience includes five years with a local accounting firm where he worked in the areas of taxation, auditing and small business consulting. His most recent years have been spent as the business manager for a group of family-owned companies in the real estate sales, residential development and property management fields.
He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House