Enerfab to occupy former Dynasteel facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 9,2011
NATCHEZ — Enerfab, an equipment manufacturing firm with design and build capabilities serving the process industries, will begin manufacturing operations in Natchez and plans to expand production capabilities at the facility formerly operated by Dynasteel.
Enerfab’s new Natchez location, which will be known as Enersteel, will retain much of Dynasteel’s existing workforce, and the company will create 75 new jobs at the facility, according to Gov. Haley Barbour.
Barbour said, “Enerfab officials saw a dedicated, quality workforce and chose Natchez to grow the company. I applaud them for not only retaining much of the facility’s existing workforce but for adding another 75 jobs.”
The Natchez facility will specialize in fabricated steel plate products that include storage tanks and pressure vessels for industrial process markets. It also will produce duct work and other major air quality control components for the power generation industry.
“We are excited to be locating manufacturing operations in Natchez, and the prime location and proximity of our new facility to the Natchez–Adams County Port will enable Enersteel to ship to our Enerfab field construction crews and competitively sell large fabricated products to our clients,” said Enerfab president of process solutions and fabricated products Jeff Hock. “We really appreciate the support we have received from the Mississippi Development Authority and Adams County, and we look forward to beginning production here in Natchez.”
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Enerfab Inc. is a manufacturing and construction company serving the process and power industries. Enersteel is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enerfab with a sales office in Memphis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public