New Coast Visitors Center officially opens
by Associated Press
Published: August 10,2011
BILOXI — Biloxi’s new Visitors Center has officially opened.
WLOX TV reports that the $13-million center doesn’t just offer brochures about local attractions. It also provides tourists with an in-depth lesson about the Biloxi area’s history, using multi-media displays.
Manager Ed Miles said he expects the center, which officially opened Aug. 8, to be a destination for teachers and students on field trips as well as tourists visiting the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county