New Coast Visitors Center officially opens
Published: August 10,2011
BILOXI — Biloxi’s new Visitors Center has officially opened.
WLOX TV reports that the $13-million center doesn’t just offer brochures about local attractions. It also provides tourists with an in-depth lesson about the Biloxi area’s history, using multi-media displays.
Manager Ed Miles said he expects the center, which officially opened Aug. 8, to be a destination for teachers and students on field trips as well as tourists visiting the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement