New Coast Visitors Center officially opens
Published: August 10,2011
BILOXI — Biloxi’s new Visitors Center has officially opened.
WLOX TV reports that the $13-million center doesn’t just offer brochures about local attractions. It also provides tourists with an in-depth lesson about the Biloxi area’s history, using multi-media displays.
Manager Ed Miles said he expects the center, which officially opened Aug. 8, to be a destination for teachers and students on field trips as well as tourists visiting the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager