New Coast Visitors Center officially opens
by Associated Press
Published: August 10,2011
BILOXI — Biloxi’s new Visitors Center has officially opened.
WLOX TV reports that the $13-million center doesn’t just offer brochures about local attractions. It also provides tourists with an in-depth lesson about the Biloxi area’s history, using multi-media displays.
Manager Ed Miles said he expects the center, which officially opened Aug. 8, to be a destination for teachers and students on field trips as well as tourists visiting the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district