New Coast Visitors Center officially opens
by Associated Press
Published: August 10,2011
BILOXI — Biloxi’s new Visitors Center has officially opened.
WLOX TV reports that the $13-million center doesn’t just offer brochures about local attractions. It also provides tourists with an in-depth lesson about the Biloxi area’s history, using multi-media displays.
Manager Ed Miles said he expects the center, which officially opened Aug. 8, to be a destination for teachers and students on field trips as well as tourists visiting the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets