UM launches fundraiser for athletic programs
OXFORD — Ole Miss officials have announced a $150-million fund raising campaign, along with plans to replace the university’s basketball facility and improve Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.
Ole Miss athletic director Pete Boone announced the “Forward Together” program Tuesday.
The university said $100 million come form premium seating charges in both venues and $50 million from philanthropic donations.
In addition to the new basketball facility and football stadium improvements, plans call for creation of a Hall of Fame to showcase Ole Miss Athletics history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “UM launches fundraiser for athletic programs”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement