UM launches fundraiser for athletic programs
OXFORD — Ole Miss officials have announced a $150-million fund raising campaign, along with plans to replace the university’s basketball facility and improve Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.
Ole Miss athletic director Pete Boone announced the “Forward Together” program Tuesday.
The university said $100 million come form premium seating charges in both venues and $50 million from philanthropic donations.
In addition to the new basketball facility and football stadium improvements, plans call for creation of a Hall of Fame to showcase Ole Miss Athletics history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “UM launches fundraiser for athletic programs”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip