UM launches fundraiser for athletic programs
OXFORD — Ole Miss officials have announced a $150-million fund raising campaign, along with plans to replace the university’s basketball facility and improve Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.
Ole Miss athletic director Pete Boone announced the “Forward Together” program Tuesday.
The university said $100 million come form premium seating charges in both venues and $50 million from philanthropic donations.
In addition to the new basketball facility and football stadium improvements, plans call for creation of a Hall of Fame to showcase Ole Miss Athletics history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “UM launches fundraiser for athletic programs”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal