UM launches fundraiser for athletic programs
OXFORD — Ole Miss officials have announced a $150-million fund raising campaign, along with plans to replace the university’s basketball facility and improve Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.
Ole Miss athletic director Pete Boone announced the “Forward Together” program Tuesday.
The university said $100 million come form premium seating charges in both venues and $50 million from philanthropic donations.
In addition to the new basketball facility and football stadium improvements, plans call for creation of a Hall of Fame to showcase Ole Miss Athletics history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “UM launches fundraiser for athletic programs”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location