Ashby elevated to VP
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has named Marc Ashby vice president of operations. Ashby will have responsibility for all of Cal-Maine Foods’ production and processing facilities located in Kentucky and Ohio. He will be located in Guthrie, Ky., and will report directly to Sherman Miller, COO of Cal-Maine Foods.
Ashby has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods since 1999. He most recently served as the general manager for Cal-Maine Foods’ operations in Guthrie. Previously, he served as vice president of Hudson Brothers Inc., a commercial producer, processor and marketer of shell eggs that was acquired by Cal-Maine Foods in 1999. Ashby has also managed various poultry operations in the Midwest for DeKalb AgResearch and Croton Egg Farms.
Ashby graduated from the University of Kentucky in 1977 with a bachelor’s degree in agricultural economics.
He currently serves as vice president of the Kentucky Poultry Federation and a member of the Kentucky State Egg Marketing Board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015