Ashby elevated to VP
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has named Marc Ashby vice president of operations. Ashby will have responsibility for all of Cal-Maine Foods’ production and processing facilities located in Kentucky and Ohio. He will be located in Guthrie, Ky., and will report directly to Sherman Miller, COO of Cal-Maine Foods.
Ashby has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods since 1999. He most recently served as the general manager for Cal-Maine Foods’ operations in Guthrie. Previously, he served as vice president of Hudson Brothers Inc., a commercial producer, processor and marketer of shell eggs that was acquired by Cal-Maine Foods in 1999. Ashby has also managed various poultry operations in the Midwest for DeKalb AgResearch and Croton Egg Farms.
Ashby graduated from the University of Kentucky in 1977 with a bachelor’s degree in agricultural economics.
He currently serves as vice president of the Kentucky Poultry Federation and a member of the Kentucky State Egg Marketing Board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger