Ashby elevated to VP
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has named Marc Ashby vice president of operations. Ashby will have responsibility for all of Cal-Maine Foods’ production and processing facilities located in Kentucky and Ohio. He will be located in Guthrie, Ky., and will report directly to Sherman Miller, COO of Cal-Maine Foods.
Ashby has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods since 1999. He most recently served as the general manager for Cal-Maine Foods’ operations in Guthrie. Previously, he served as vice president of Hudson Brothers Inc., a commercial producer, processor and marketer of shell eggs that was acquired by Cal-Maine Foods in 1999. Ashby has also managed various poultry operations in the Midwest for DeKalb AgResearch and Croton Egg Farms.
Ashby graduated from the University of Kentucky in 1977 with a bachelor’s degree in agricultural economics.
He currently serves as vice president of the Kentucky Poultry Federation and a member of the Kentucky State Egg Marketing Board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval