BankPlus promotes Hornback
Joseph Hornback was recently promoted to loan officer in BankPlus’ Yazoo City-Jerry Clower office. A native of Yazoo City, Hornback is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and is currently pursuing his MBA at Millsaps College.
Hornback and his wife, Jessie, have one son, Will.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training