BankPlus promotes Rowland
BankPlus has promoted Taylor Rowland to assistant vice president in the bank’s Account Control Services Group. Rowland has been with the bank for five years and is a certified anti-money laundering specialist.
A native of Vicksburg, Rowland is a graduate of Mississippi State University and currently enrolled in the Mississippi School of Banking. In the community, Rowland is a member of the Young Adult Committee of the First United Methodist Church in Clinton.
Rowland and his wife, Krisa. have two children, Mary Morgan and Kennedy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life