BankPlus promotes Rowland
BankPlus has promoted Taylor Rowland to assistant vice president in the bank’s Account Control Services Group. Rowland has been with the bank for five years and is a certified anti-money laundering specialist.
A native of Vicksburg, Rowland is a graduate of Mississippi State University and currently enrolled in the Mississippi School of Banking. In the community, Rowland is a member of the Young Adult Committee of the First United Methodist Church in Clinton.
Rowland and his wife, Krisa. have two children, Mary Morgan and Kennedy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Navy supercomputing power to grow
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release