BankPlus promotes Rowland
BankPlus has promoted Taylor Rowland to assistant vice president in the bank’s Account Control Services Group. Rowland has been with the bank for five years and is a certified anti-money laundering specialist.
A native of Vicksburg, Rowland is a graduate of Mississippi State University and currently enrolled in the Mississippi School of Banking. In the community, Rowland is a member of the Young Adult Committee of the First United Methodist Church in Clinton.
Rowland and his wife, Krisa. have two children, Mary Morgan and Kennedy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO