BankPlus promotes Rowland
BankPlus has promoted Taylor Rowland to assistant vice president in the bank’s Account Control Services Group. Rowland has been with the bank for five years and is a certified anti-money laundering specialist.
A native of Vicksburg, Rowland is a graduate of Mississippi State University and currently enrolled in the Mississippi School of Banking. In the community, Rowland is a member of the Young Adult Committee of the First United Methodist Church in Clinton.
Rowland and his wife, Krisa. have two children, Mary Morgan and Kennedy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur