BankPlus promotes Rowland
BankPlus has promoted Taylor Rowland to assistant vice president in the bank’s Account Control Services Group. Rowland has been with the bank for five years and is a certified anti-money laundering specialist.
A native of Vicksburg, Rowland is a graduate of Mississippi State University and currently enrolled in the Mississippi School of Banking. In the community, Rowland is a member of the Young Adult Committee of the First United Methodist Church in Clinton.
Rowland and his wife, Krisa. have two children, Mary Morgan and Kennedy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal