Breaux appointed dean
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette has appointed a new dean of its graduate school. The Advocate said that David Breaux began his new job Aug. 1. Breaux is formerly associate dean for academic affairs in the College of Arts at Mississippi State University.
At Mississippi State, Breaux also was a political science professor and implemented a new doctoral program in public policy and administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years