Breaux appointed dean
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette has appointed a new dean of its graduate school. The Advocate said that David Breaux began his new job Aug. 1. Breaux is formerly associate dean for academic affairs in the College of Arts at Mississippi State University.
At Mississippi State, Breaux also was a political science professor and implemented a new doctoral program in public policy and administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location