Breaux appointed dean
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette has appointed a new dean of its graduate school. The Advocate said that David Breaux began his new job Aug. 1. Breaux is formerly associate dean for academic affairs in the College of Arts at Mississippi State University.
At Mississippi State, Breaux also was a political science professor and implemented a new doctoral program in public policy and administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president