Breaux appointed dean
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette has appointed a new dean of its graduate school. The Advocate said that David Breaux began his new job Aug. 1. Breaux is formerly associate dean for academic affairs in the College of Arts at Mississippi State University.
At Mississippi State, Breaux also was a political science professor and implemented a new doctoral program in public policy and administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015