Breaux appointed dean
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette has appointed a new dean of its graduate school. The Advocate said that David Breaux began his new job Aug. 1. Breaux is formerly associate dean for academic affairs in the College of Arts at Mississippi State University.
At Mississippi State, Breaux also was a political science professor and implemented a new doctoral program in public policy and administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators