Camgian welcomes Scott
Deborah Scott has joined Camgian Microsystems Corporation as vice president of contracts and finance. Scott, former president and CEO of Remtech Services, a 700-person IT consulting firm providing services to the federal government, has more than 25-years of experience in the areas of government contracting, finance and accounting.
Prior to joining Camgian, she held executive positions with Ernst and Young, CIBER, Defense Systems and Electronics Group of Texas Instruments and Electronic Data Systems.
Based in Camgian’s Starkville headquarters, Scott’s role is responsible for contract administration, finance and accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen