Camgian welcomes Scott
Deborah Scott has joined Camgian Microsystems Corporation as vice president of contracts and finance. Scott, former president and CEO of Remtech Services, a 700-person IT consulting firm providing services to the federal government, has more than 25-years of experience in the areas of government contracting, finance and accounting.
Prior to joining Camgian, she held executive positions with Ernst and Young, CIBER, Defense Systems and Electronics Group of Texas Instruments and Electronic Data Systems.
Based in Camgian’s Starkville headquarters, Scott’s role is responsible for contract administration, finance and accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well