Camgian welcomes Scott
Deborah Scott has joined Camgian Microsystems Corporation as vice president of contracts and finance. Scott, former president and CEO of Remtech Services, a 700-person IT consulting firm providing services to the federal government, has more than 25-years of experience in the areas of government contracting, finance and accounting.
Prior to joining Camgian, she held executive positions with Ernst and Young, CIBER, Defense Systems and Electronics Group of Texas Instruments and Electronic Data Systems.
Based in Camgian’s Starkville headquarters, Scott’s role is responsible for contract administration, finance and accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip