Camgian welcomes Scott
Deborah Scott has joined Camgian Microsystems Corporation as vice president of contracts and finance. Scott, former president and CEO of Remtech Services, a 700-person IT consulting firm providing services to the federal government, has more than 25-years of experience in the areas of government contracting, finance and accounting.
Prior to joining Camgian, she held executive positions with Ernst and Young, CIBER, Defense Systems and Electronics Group of Texas Instruments and Electronic Data Systems.
Based in Camgian’s Starkville headquarters, Scott’s role is responsible for contract administration, finance and accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager