Camgian welcomes Scott
Deborah Scott has joined Camgian Microsystems Corporation as vice president of contracts and finance. Scott, former president and CEO of Remtech Services, a 700-person IT consulting firm providing services to the federal government, has more than 25-years of experience in the areas of government contracting, finance and accounting.
Prior to joining Camgian, she held executive positions with Ernst and Young, CIBER, Defense Systems and Electronics Group of Texas Instruments and Electronic Data Systems.
Based in Camgian’s Starkville headquarters, Scott’s role is responsible for contract administration, finance and accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi