Ellis added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Dr. Madeline Ellis has joined the Medical Associates of Richland as a pediatrician on behalf of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital. Ellis completed her undergraduate work at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette where she graduated magna cum laude. She then went on to earn her doctor of medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Following the completion of her medical degree, she completed a pediatric residency at SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal