Ellis added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Dr. Madeline Ellis has joined the Medical Associates of Richland as a pediatrician on behalf of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital. Ellis completed her undergraduate work at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette where she graduated magna cum laude. She then went on to earn her doctor of medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Following the completion of her medical degree, she completed a pediatric residency at SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast