Ellis added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Dr. Madeline Ellis has joined the Medical Associates of Richland as a pediatrician on behalf of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital. Ellis completed her undergraduate work at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette where she graduated magna cum laude. She then went on to earn her doctor of medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Following the completion of her medical degree, she completed a pediatric residency at SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter