Ellis added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Dr. Madeline Ellis has joined the Medical Associates of Richland as a pediatrician on behalf of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital. Ellis completed her undergraduate work at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette where she graduated magna cum laude. She then went on to earn her doctor of medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Following the completion of her medical degree, she completed a pediatric residency at SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season