Ellis added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Dr. Madeline Ellis has joined the Medical Associates of Richland as a pediatrician on behalf of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital. Ellis completed her undergraduate work at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette where she graduated magna cum laude. She then went on to earn her doctor of medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Following the completion of her medical degree, she completed a pediatric residency at SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible