Fowler finds success, satisfaction with Studio 61
Asked if Studio 61 has met his expectations, Eric Fowler studied his coffee as he measured his answer.
Studio 61 has been a labor of love for Fowler. Like all entrepreneurs, he continues to see his share of challenges. But he has landed a cross-section of artists to his recording studio-soundstage located in an old grocery store in downtown Leland, and he has plans for expansion in the future.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk