Fowler finds success, satisfaction with Studio 61
Asked if Studio 61 has met his expectations, Eric Fowler studied his coffee as he measured his answer.
Studio 61 has been a labor of love for Fowler. Like all entrepreneurs, he continues to see his share of challenges. But he has landed a cross-section of artists to his recording studio-soundstage located in an old grocery store in downtown Leland, and he has plans for expansion in the future.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?