Fowler finds success, satisfaction with Studio 61
Asked if Studio 61 has met his expectations, Eric Fowler studied his coffee as he measured his answer.
Studio 61 has been a labor of love for Fowler. Like all entrepreneurs, he continues to see his share of challenges. But he has landed a cross-section of artists to his recording studio-soundstage located in an old grocery store in downtown Leland, and he has plans for expansion in the future.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal