Fowler finds success, satisfaction with Studio 61
Asked if Studio 61 has met his expectations, Eric Fowler studied his coffee as he measured his answer.
Studio 61 has been a labor of love for Fowler. Like all entrepreneurs, he continues to see his share of challenges. But he has landed a cross-section of artists to his recording studio-soundstage located in an old grocery store in downtown Leland, and he has plans for expansion in the future.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge