Golden goes to Europe
Kevin Golden, director of analytics for FNC Inc., recently participated in an automated valuation model (AVM) conference in Europe, in which he conducted a one-day AVM workshop. The workshop was the first of its kind in Europe and targeted the Danish financial community.
Golden was invited to participate in the project due to his experience in creating the AVMs and other analytics and also because of his association with data-centric mortgage technology company FNC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- City, state to hold second sale of tax-forfeited property
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital