Golden goes to Europe
Kevin Golden, director of analytics for FNC Inc., recently participated in an automated valuation model (AVM) conference in Europe, in which he conducted a one-day AVM workshop. The workshop was the first of its kind in Europe and targeted the Danish financial community.
Golden was invited to participate in the project due to his experience in creating the AVMs and other analytics and also because of his association with data-centric mortgage technology company FNC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen