Golden goes to Europe
Kevin Golden, director of analytics for FNC Inc., recently participated in an automated valuation model (AVM) conference in Europe, in which he conducted a one-day AVM workshop. The workshop was the first of its kind in Europe and targeted the Danish financial community.
Golden was invited to participate in the project due to his experience in creating the AVMs and other analytics and also because of his association with data-centric mortgage technology company FNC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium