Golden goes to Europe
Kevin Golden, director of analytics for FNC Inc., recently participated in an automated valuation model (AVM) conference in Europe, in which he conducted a one-day AVM workshop. The workshop was the first of its kind in Europe and targeted the Danish financial community.
Golden was invited to participate in the project due to his experience in creating the AVMs and other analytics and also because of his association with data-centric mortgage technology company FNC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season