Golden goes to Europe
Kevin Golden, director of analytics for FNC Inc., recently participated in an automated valuation model (AVM) conference in Europe, in which he conducted a one-day AVM workshop. The workshop was the first of its kind in Europe and targeted the Danish financial community.
Golden was invited to participate in the project due to his experience in creating the AVMs and other analytics and also because of his association with data-centric mortgage technology company FNC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity