Hardy, Whinery advanced
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Two employees at Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, PA, have earned promotions. Kimberly H. Hardy, CPA, has been promoted to audit manager. Hardy has been with Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay for over four years and practices primarily in the areas of nonprofit and business audits and taxation. She obtained her bachelor’s and master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
Jonathan Whinery has been promoted to audit senior. Whinery has been with Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay for over two years and practices primarily in the areas of nonprofit and business audits and taxation. He obtained his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran