Hardy, Whinery advanced
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Two employees at Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, PA, have earned promotions. Kimberly H. Hardy, CPA, has been promoted to audit manager. Hardy has been with Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay for over four years and practices primarily in the areas of nonprofit and business audits and taxation. She obtained her bachelor’s and master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
Jonathan Whinery has been promoted to audit senior. Whinery has been with Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay for over two years and practices primarily in the areas of nonprofit and business audits and taxation. He obtained his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts