Hardy, Whinery advanced
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Two employees at Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, PA, have earned promotions. Kimberly H. Hardy, CPA, has been promoted to audit manager. Hardy has been with Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay for over four years and practices primarily in the areas of nonprofit and business audits and taxation. She obtained her bachelor’s and master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
Jonathan Whinery has been promoted to audit senior. Whinery has been with Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay for over two years and practices primarily in the areas of nonprofit and business audits and taxation. He obtained his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season