Hardy, Whinery advanced
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Two employees at Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, PA, have earned promotions. Kimberly H. Hardy, CPA, has been promoted to audit manager. Hardy has been with Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay for over four years and practices primarily in the areas of nonprofit and business audits and taxation. She obtained her bachelor’s and master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
Jonathan Whinery has been promoted to audit senior. Whinery has been with Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay for over two years and practices primarily in the areas of nonprofit and business audits and taxation. He obtained his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics