Hardy, Whinery advanced
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Two employees at Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, PA, have earned promotions. Kimberly H. Hardy, CPA, has been promoted to audit manager. Hardy has been with Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay for over four years and practices primarily in the areas of nonprofit and business audits and taxation. She obtained her bachelor’s and master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
Jonathan Whinery has been promoted to audit senior. Whinery has been with Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay for over two years and practices primarily in the areas of nonprofit and business audits and taxation. He obtained his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Hood says governor cannot legally operate Medicaid
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'