Heidelberg re-elected to board
The Mississippi State Oil & Gas Board recently re-elected Gulf Coast attorney Jimmy Heidelberg as its vice chair. Heidelberg will continue to represent the Mississippi State Oil & Gas Board before the Mississippi Legislature and serve as liaison with state agencies, including the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality.
Heidelberg is a lifelong resident of Pascagoula. He has practiced law in Pascagoula since his admission to the Mississippi Bar in January 1978. He represents several Mississippi governmental agencies and political subdivisions. Heidelberg is an approved attorney for the Mississippi Tort Claims Board. In 2003, he received the Mississippi State Bar Distinguished Service Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports