Heidelberg re-elected to board
The Mississippi State Oil & Gas Board recently re-elected Gulf Coast attorney Jimmy Heidelberg as its vice chair. Heidelberg will continue to represent the Mississippi State Oil & Gas Board before the Mississippi Legislature and serve as liaison with state agencies, including the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality.
Heidelberg is a lifelong resident of Pascagoula. He has practiced law in Pascagoula since his admission to the Mississippi Bar in January 1978. He represents several Mississippi governmental agencies and political subdivisions. Heidelberg is an approved attorney for the Mississippi Tort Claims Board. In 2003, he received the Mississippi State Bar Distinguished Service Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino