Heidelberg re-elected to board
The Mississippi State Oil & Gas Board recently re-elected Gulf Coast attorney Jimmy Heidelberg as its vice chair. Heidelberg will continue to represent the Mississippi State Oil & Gas Board before the Mississippi Legislature and serve as liaison with state agencies, including the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality.
Heidelberg is a lifelong resident of Pascagoula. He has practiced law in Pascagoula since his admission to the Mississippi Bar in January 1978. He represents several Mississippi governmental agencies and political subdivisions. Heidelberg is an approved attorney for the Mississippi Tort Claims Board. In 2003, he received the Mississippi State Bar Distinguished Service Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma