Heidelberg re-elected to board
The Mississippi State Oil & Gas Board recently re-elected Gulf Coast attorney Jimmy Heidelberg as its vice chair. Heidelberg will continue to represent the Mississippi State Oil & Gas Board before the Mississippi Legislature and serve as liaison with state agencies, including the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality.
Heidelberg is a lifelong resident of Pascagoula. He has practiced law in Pascagoula since his admission to the Mississippi Bar in January 1978. He represents several Mississippi governmental agencies and political subdivisions. Heidelberg is an approved attorney for the Mississippi Tort Claims Board. In 2003, he received the Mississippi State Bar Distinguished Service Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building