Lambdin joins Cadence
Harry Lambdin has joined Cadence Bank as a senior vice president/credit administration manager and regional credit officer. Lambdin began his banking career in 1974 at Deposit Guaranty National Bank working in various retail and commercial lending positions. In 1990, he joined Trustmark National Bank as senior credit officer in loan administration.
Over the past 10 years, he has worked at BancorpSouth and State Bank and Trust with primary responsibilities in commercial credit and corporate loan training.
He received his bachelor of arts in business administration from Mississippi State University. He is also a graduate of the LSU School of Banking of the South and the National Commercial Lending School at the University of Oklahoma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62