Lambdin joins Cadence
Harry Lambdin has joined Cadence Bank as a senior vice president/credit administration manager and regional credit officer. Lambdin began his banking career in 1974 at Deposit Guaranty National Bank working in various retail and commercial lending positions. In 1990, he joined Trustmark National Bank as senior credit officer in loan administration.
Over the past 10 years, he has worked at BancorpSouth and State Bank and Trust with primary responsibilities in commercial credit and corporate loan training.
He received his bachelor of arts in business administration from Mississippi State University. He is also a graduate of the LSU School of Banking of the South and the National Commercial Lending School at the University of Oklahoma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge