Lambdin joins Cadence
Harry Lambdin has joined Cadence Bank as a senior vice president/credit administration manager and regional credit officer. Lambdin began his banking career in 1974 at Deposit Guaranty National Bank working in various retail and commercial lending positions. In 1990, he joined Trustmark National Bank as senior credit officer in loan administration.
Over the past 10 years, he has worked at BancorpSouth and State Bank and Trust with primary responsibilities in commercial credit and corporate loan training.
He received his bachelor of arts in business administration from Mississippi State University. He is also a graduate of the LSU School of Banking of the South and the National Commercial Lending School at the University of Oklahoma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo