Lambdin joins Cadence
Harry Lambdin has joined Cadence Bank as a senior vice president/credit administration manager and regional credit officer. Lambdin began his banking career in 1974 at Deposit Guaranty National Bank working in various retail and commercial lending positions. In 1990, he joined Trustmark National Bank as senior credit officer in loan administration.
Over the past 10 years, he has worked at BancorpSouth and State Bank and Trust with primary responsibilities in commercial credit and corporate loan training.
He received his bachelor of arts in business administration from Mississippi State University. He is also a graduate of the LSU School of Banking of the South and the National Commercial Lending School at the University of Oklahoma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue