Lambdin joins Cadence
Harry Lambdin has joined Cadence Bank as a senior vice president/credit administration manager and regional credit officer. Lambdin began his banking career in 1974 at Deposit Guaranty National Bank working in various retail and commercial lending positions. In 1990, he joined Trustmark National Bank as senior credit officer in loan administration.
Over the past 10 years, he has worked at BancorpSouth and State Bank and Trust with primary responsibilities in commercial credit and corporate loan training.
He received his bachelor of arts in business administration from Mississippi State University. He is also a graduate of the LSU School of Banking of the South and the National Commercial Lending School at the University of Oklahoma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions