MACM adds Singleton
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
The board of directors of Medical Assurance Company of Mississippi has named Shaw Singleton account manager for MACM Insurance Services, the company’s wholly owned subsidiary and in-house agency.
Singleton is a recent graduate of Mississippi State University where he received a bachelor of business administration with an emphasis in insurance and risk management.
He is a licensed insurance agent for the State of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years