MACM adds Singleton
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
The board of directors of Medical Assurance Company of Mississippi has named Shaw Singleton account manager for MACM Insurance Services, the company’s wholly owned subsidiary and in-house agency.
Singleton is a recent graduate of Mississippi State University where he received a bachelor of business administration with an emphasis in insurance and risk management.
He is a licensed insurance agent for the State of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015