MACM adds Singleton
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
The board of directors of Medical Assurance Company of Mississippi has named Shaw Singleton account manager for MACM Insurance Services, the company’s wholly owned subsidiary and in-house agency.
Singleton is a recent graduate of Mississippi State University where he received a bachelor of business administration with an emphasis in insurance and risk management.
He is a licensed insurance agent for the State of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey