MACM adds Singleton
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
The board of directors of Medical Assurance Company of Mississippi has named Shaw Singleton account manager for MACM Insurance Services, the company’s wholly owned subsidiary and in-house agency.
Singleton is a recent graduate of Mississippi State University where he received a bachelor of business administration with an emphasis in insurance and risk management.
He is a licensed insurance agent for the State of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three