Meyer practicing in Jackson
Christopher D. Meyer has joined Burr & Forman, LLP, as an associate in the Jackson office. Meyer practices in the firm’s Construction Law service group, focusing on the representation of clients throughout the construction industry, including owners, general contractors, architects, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers, in state and federal courts and before American Arbitration Association arbitrators.
He is a member of the American Bar Association’s Forum on the Construction Industry and belongs to the American Bar Association, Florida Bar and Mississippi Bar. He is also admitted to practice before the Southern District of Florida. In addition, he is a member of the Mississippi State University College of Business Young Alumni Advisory Board.
Meyer received his B.B.A., magna cum laude, and M.S. from Mississippi State University and earned his J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life