Meyer practicing in Jackson
Christopher D. Meyer has joined Burr & Forman, LLP, as an associate in the Jackson office. Meyer practices in the firm’s Construction Law service group, focusing on the representation of clients throughout the construction industry, including owners, general contractors, architects, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers, in state and federal courts and before American Arbitration Association arbitrators.
He is a member of the American Bar Association’s Forum on the Construction Industry and belongs to the American Bar Association, Florida Bar and Mississippi Bar. He is also admitted to practice before the Southern District of Florida. In addition, he is a member of the Mississippi State University College of Business Young Alumni Advisory Board.
Meyer received his B.B.A., magna cum laude, and M.S. from Mississippi State University and earned his J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion