Meyer practicing in Jackson
Christopher D. Meyer has joined Burr & Forman, LLP, as an associate in the Jackson office. Meyer practices in the firm’s Construction Law service group, focusing on the representation of clients throughout the construction industry, including owners, general contractors, architects, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers, in state and federal courts and before American Arbitration Association arbitrators.
He is a member of the American Bar Association’s Forum on the Construction Industry and belongs to the American Bar Association, Florida Bar and Mississippi Bar. He is also admitted to practice before the Southern District of Florida. In addition, he is a member of the Mississippi State University College of Business Young Alumni Advisory Board.
Meyer received his B.B.A., magna cum laude, and M.S. from Mississippi State University and earned his J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19