Meyer practicing in Jackson
Christopher D. Meyer has joined Burr & Forman, LLP, as an associate in the Jackson office. Meyer practices in the firm’s Construction Law service group, focusing on the representation of clients throughout the construction industry, including owners, general contractors, architects, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers, in state and federal courts and before American Arbitration Association arbitrators.
He is a member of the American Bar Association’s Forum on the Construction Industry and belongs to the American Bar Association, Florida Bar and Mississippi Bar. He is also admitted to practice before the Southern District of Florida. In addition, he is a member of the Mississippi State University College of Business Young Alumni Advisory Board.
Meyer received his B.B.A., magna cum laude, and M.S. from Mississippi State University and earned his J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement