Meyer practicing in Jackson
Christopher D. Meyer has joined Burr & Forman, LLP, as an associate in the Jackson office. Meyer practices in the firm’s Construction Law service group, focusing on the representation of clients throughout the construction industry, including owners, general contractors, architects, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers, in state and federal courts and before American Arbitration Association arbitrators.
He is a member of the American Bar Association’s Forum on the Construction Industry and belongs to the American Bar Association, Florida Bar and Mississippi Bar. He is also admitted to practice before the Southern District of Florida. In addition, he is a member of the Mississippi State University College of Business Young Alumni Advisory Board.
Meyer received his B.B.A., magna cum laude, and M.S. from Mississippi State University and earned his J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal