Morton makes address
Ronald C. Morton, LL.M., CELA, recently addressed the general assembly of Young Lawyers’ Division of the Mississippi Bar at their annual convention in Sandestin, Fla. Morton, who serves as the chairman of the Bar’s Technology Committee, spoke on the future of technology in the practice of law.
Morton practices elder law and estate planning at Morton Law Firm, PLLC, in Clinton and Ridgeland. He is a certified elder law attorney and a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and Wealthcounsel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute