Morton makes address
Ronald C. Morton, LL.M., CELA, recently addressed the general assembly of Young Lawyers’ Division of the Mississippi Bar at their annual convention in Sandestin, Fla. Morton, who serves as the chairman of the Bar’s Technology Committee, spoke on the future of technology in the practice of law.
Morton practices elder law and estate planning at Morton Law Firm, PLLC, in Clinton and Ridgeland. He is a certified elder law attorney and a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and Wealthcounsel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus