Morton makes address
Ronald C. Morton, LL.M., CELA, recently addressed the general assembly of Young Lawyers’ Division of the Mississippi Bar at their annual convention in Sandestin, Fla. Morton, who serves as the chairman of the Bar’s Technology Committee, spoke on the future of technology in the practice of law.
Morton practices elder law and estate planning at Morton Law Firm, PLLC, in Clinton and Ridgeland. He is a certified elder law attorney and a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and Wealthcounsel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot