Morton makes address
Ronald C. Morton, LL.M., CELA, recently addressed the general assembly of Young Lawyers’ Division of the Mississippi Bar at their annual convention in Sandestin, Fla. Morton, who serves as the chairman of the Bar’s Technology Committee, spoke on the future of technology in the practice of law.
Morton practices elder law and estate planning at Morton Law Firm, PLLC, in Clinton and Ridgeland. He is a certified elder law attorney and a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and Wealthcounsel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software