Morton makes address
Ronald C. Morton, LL.M., CELA, recently addressed the general assembly of Young Lawyers’ Division of the Mississippi Bar at their annual convention in Sandestin, Fla. Morton, who serves as the chairman of the Bar’s Technology Committee, spoke on the future of technology in the practice of law.
Morton practices elder law and estate planning at Morton Law Firm, PLLC, in Clinton and Ridgeland. He is a certified elder law attorney and a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and Wealthcounsel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House