Page practicing at clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Nephrology Department recently welcomed Shirley Page, F.N.P. Page received a bachelor of science in nursing and a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg.
Page joins Sanjay Derhgawen, M.D.; John M. Fitzpatrick, M.D.; H. Allen Gersh, M.D.; Daniel M. Habeeb, M.D.; L. Bart High, M.D.; Brian S. Rifkin, M.D.; Jon D. Thornton, M.D., Ph.D.; and Christopher L. Westervelt, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy