Page practicing at clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Nephrology Department recently welcomed Shirley Page, F.N.P. Page received a bachelor of science in nursing and a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg.
Page joins Sanjay Derhgawen, M.D.; John M. Fitzpatrick, M.D.; H. Allen Gersh, M.D.; Daniel M. Habeeb, M.D.; L. Bart High, M.D.; Brian S. Rifkin, M.D.; Jon D. Thornton, M.D., Ph.D.; and Christopher L. Westervelt, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility