Page practicing at clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Nephrology Department recently welcomed Shirley Page, F.N.P. Page received a bachelor of science in nursing and a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg.
Page joins Sanjay Derhgawen, M.D.; John M. Fitzpatrick, M.D.; H. Allen Gersh, M.D.; Daniel M. Habeeb, M.D.; L. Bart High, M.D.; Brian S. Rifkin, M.D.; Jon D. Thornton, M.D., Ph.D.; and Christopher L. Westervelt, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation