Page practicing at clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Nephrology Department recently welcomed Shirley Page, F.N.P. Page received a bachelor of science in nursing and a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg.
Page joins Sanjay Derhgawen, M.D.; John M. Fitzpatrick, M.D.; H. Allen Gersh, M.D.; Daniel M. Habeeb, M.D.; L. Bart High, M.D.; Brian S. Rifkin, M.D.; Jon D. Thornton, M.D., Ph.D.; and Christopher L. Westervelt, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment