Page practicing at clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Nephrology Department recently welcomed Shirley Page, F.N.P. Page received a bachelor of science in nursing and a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg.
Page joins Sanjay Derhgawen, M.D.; John M. Fitzpatrick, M.D.; H. Allen Gersh, M.D.; Daniel M. Habeeb, M.D.; L. Bart High, M.D.; Brian S. Rifkin, M.D.; Jon D. Thornton, M.D., Ph.D.; and Christopher L. Westervelt, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money