Parker named VP
M&F Bank has named Michael F. Parker Jr. as vice president of commercial lending in the Starkville market. Parker, a native of Meridian, is a graduate of Mississippi State University where he received a BBA in marketing and his MBA. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking.
He brings over 11 years of banking and finance experience to M&F Bank.
Active in his community, Parker is a former president of Desoto Dawgs, MSU Alumni Chapter Desoto County, the Olive Branch Lions Club and the Southaven Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren