Parker named VP
M&F Bank has named Michael F. Parker Jr. as vice president of commercial lending in the Starkville market. Parker, a native of Meridian, is a graduate of Mississippi State University where he received a BBA in marketing and his MBA. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking.
He brings over 11 years of banking and finance experience to M&F Bank.
Active in his community, Parker is a former president of Desoto Dawgs, MSU Alumni Chapter Desoto County, the Olive Branch Lions Club and the Southaven Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones