Parker named VP
M&F Bank has named Michael F. Parker Jr. as vice president of commercial lending in the Starkville market. Parker, a native of Meridian, is a graduate of Mississippi State University where he received a BBA in marketing and his MBA. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking.
He brings over 11 years of banking and finance experience to M&F Bank.
Active in his community, Parker is a former president of Desoto Dawgs, MSU Alumni Chapter Desoto County, the Olive Branch Lions Club and the Southaven Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow