Parker named VP
M&F Bank has named Michael F. Parker Jr. as vice president of commercial lending in the Starkville market. Parker, a native of Meridian, is a graduate of Mississippi State University where he received a BBA in marketing and his MBA. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking.
He brings over 11 years of banking and finance experience to M&F Bank.
Active in his community, Parker is a former president of Desoto Dawgs, MSU Alumni Chapter Desoto County, the Olive Branch Lions Club and the Southaven Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus