Parker named VP
M&F Bank has named Michael F. Parker Jr. as vice president of commercial lending in the Starkville market. Parker, a native of Meridian, is a graduate of Mississippi State University where he received a BBA in marketing and his MBA. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking.
He brings over 11 years of banking and finance experience to M&F Bank.
Active in his community, Parker is a former president of Desoto Dawgs, MSU Alumni Chapter Desoto County, the Olive Branch Lions Club and the Southaven Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program