Siler named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
W. Thomas Siler Jr., managing partner of the Jackson office of the law firm of Phelps Dunbar and regional practice coordinator of the firm’s Labor and Employment Group, has been named to the board of directors of the International Association of Defense Counsel. He will serve a three-year term.
Siler is a graduate of Millsaps College (B.B.A.) and the University of Mississippi (J.D.).
He is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Hinds County Bar Association, American Bar Association (litigation and labor and employment sections), Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association (president, 1996) and Defense Research Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that