Siler named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
W. Thomas Siler Jr., managing partner of the Jackson office of the law firm of Phelps Dunbar and regional practice coordinator of the firm’s Labor and Employment Group, has been named to the board of directors of the International Association of Defense Counsel. He will serve a three-year term.
Siler is a graduate of Millsaps College (B.B.A.) and the University of Mississippi (J.D.).
He is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Hinds County Bar Association, American Bar Association (litigation and labor and employment sections), Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association (president, 1996) and Defense Research Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force