Siler named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
W. Thomas Siler Jr., managing partner of the Jackson office of the law firm of Phelps Dunbar and regional practice coordinator of the firm’s Labor and Employment Group, has been named to the board of directors of the International Association of Defense Counsel. He will serve a three-year term.
Siler is a graduate of Millsaps College (B.B.A.) and the University of Mississippi (J.D.).
He is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Hinds County Bar Association, American Bar Association (litigation and labor and employment sections), Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association (president, 1996) and Defense Research Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image