Siler named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
W. Thomas Siler Jr., managing partner of the Jackson office of the law firm of Phelps Dunbar and regional practice coordinator of the firm’s Labor and Employment Group, has been named to the board of directors of the International Association of Defense Counsel. He will serve a three-year term.
Siler is a graduate of Millsaps College (B.B.A.) and the University of Mississippi (J.D.).
He is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Hinds County Bar Association, American Bar Association (litigation and labor and employment sections), Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association (president, 1996) and Defense Research Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody