Siler named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
W. Thomas Siler Jr., managing partner of the Jackson office of the law firm of Phelps Dunbar and regional practice coordinator of the firm’s Labor and Employment Group, has been named to the board of directors of the International Association of Defense Counsel. He will serve a three-year term.
Siler is a graduate of Millsaps College (B.B.A.) and the University of Mississippi (J.D.).
He is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Hinds County Bar Association, American Bar Association (litigation and labor and employment sections), Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association (president, 1996) and Defense Research Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities