Van Slyke joins Brunini
Leonard Van Slyke Jr. has joined the law firm of Brunini Grantham, Grower & Hewes. Van Slyke has been practicing law for approximately 40 years.
He graduated from Georgetown University Law Center with an LL.M. in taxation after obtaining his J.D. from the University of Mississippi. His areas of practice include business planning and operations; estate planning and administration, media and First Amendment law; and, tax.
Van Slyke is recognized by Best Lawyers in America in the fields of First Amendment law, tax law and trusts & estates. He is also recognized by Mid-South Super Lawyers in the field of tax law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal