Van Slyke joins Brunini
Leonard Van Slyke Jr. has joined the law firm of Brunini Grantham, Grower & Hewes. Van Slyke has been practicing law for approximately 40 years.
He graduated from Georgetown University Law Center with an LL.M. in taxation after obtaining his J.D. from the University of Mississippi. His areas of practice include business planning and operations; estate planning and administration, media and First Amendment law; and, tax.
Van Slyke is recognized by Best Lawyers in America in the fields of First Amendment law, tax law and trusts & estates. He is also recognized by Mid-South Super Lawyers in the field of tax law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports