Van Slyke joins Brunini
Leonard Van Slyke Jr. has joined the law firm of Brunini Grantham, Grower & Hewes. Van Slyke has been practicing law for approximately 40 years.
He graduated from Georgetown University Law Center with an LL.M. in taxation after obtaining his J.D. from the University of Mississippi. His areas of practice include business planning and operations; estate planning and administration, media and First Amendment law; and, tax.
Van Slyke is recognized by Best Lawyers in America in the fields of First Amendment law, tax law and trusts & estates. He is also recognized by Mid-South Super Lawyers in the field of tax law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November