Van Slyke joins Brunini
Leonard Van Slyke Jr. has joined the law firm of Brunini Grantham, Grower & Hewes. Van Slyke has been practicing law for approximately 40 years.
He graduated from Georgetown University Law Center with an LL.M. in taxation after obtaining his J.D. from the University of Mississippi. His areas of practice include business planning and operations; estate planning and administration, media and First Amendment law; and, tax.
Van Slyke is recognized by Best Lawyers in America in the fields of First Amendment law, tax law and trusts & estates. He is also recognized by Mid-South Super Lawyers in the field of tax law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money