Van Slyke joins Brunini
Leonard Van Slyke Jr. has joined the law firm of Brunini Grantham, Grower & Hewes. Van Slyke has been practicing law for approximately 40 years.
He graduated from Georgetown University Law Center with an LL.M. in taxation after obtaining his J.D. from the University of Mississippi. His areas of practice include business planning and operations; estate planning and administration, media and First Amendment law; and, tax.
Van Slyke is recognized by Best Lawyers in America in the fields of First Amendment law, tax law and trusts & estates. He is also recognized by Mid-South Super Lawyers in the field of tax law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation