Vanderbilt honors Butler
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Dr. Gary Butler, Camgian Microsystems Corporation’s president and CEO, has been named by Vanderbilt University Chancellor Nicholas Zeppos to the School of Engineering’s Committee of Visitors.
Composed of a distinguished list of leaders in the areas of business, industry and government, the committee helps provide guidance and perspective for the school’s efforts in research and education.
Butler, a Vanderbilt engineering alumnus, will serve a three-year term on the committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity