Vanderbilt honors Butler
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Dr. Gary Butler, Camgian Microsystems Corporation’s president and CEO, has been named by Vanderbilt University Chancellor Nicholas Zeppos to the School of Engineering’s Committee of Visitors.
Composed of a distinguished list of leaders in the areas of business, industry and government, the committee helps provide guidance and perspective for the school’s efforts in research and education.
Butler, a Vanderbilt engineering alumnus, will serve a three-year term on the committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal