Vanderbilt honors Butler
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Dr. Gary Butler, Camgian Microsystems Corporation’s president and CEO, has been named by Vanderbilt University Chancellor Nicholas Zeppos to the School of Engineering’s Committee of Visitors.
Composed of a distinguished list of leaders in the areas of business, industry and government, the committee helps provide guidance and perspective for the school’s efforts in research and education.
Butler, a Vanderbilt engineering alumnus, will serve a three-year term on the committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player