Vanderbilt honors Butler
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Dr. Gary Butler, Camgian Microsystems Corporation’s president and CEO, has been named by Vanderbilt University Chancellor Nicholas Zeppos to the School of Engineering’s Committee of Visitors.
Composed of a distinguished list of leaders in the areas of business, industry and government, the committee helps provide guidance and perspective for the school’s efforts in research and education.
Butler, a Vanderbilt engineering alumnus, will serve a three-year term on the committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren