Vanderbilt honors Butler
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 14,2011
Dr. Gary Butler, Camgian Microsystems Corporation’s president and CEO, has been named by Vanderbilt University Chancellor Nicholas Zeppos to the School of Engineering’s Committee of Visitors.
Composed of a distinguished list of leaders in the areas of business, industry and government, the committee helps provide guidance and perspective for the school’s efforts in research and education.
Butler, a Vanderbilt engineering alumnus, will serve a three-year term on the committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill