HCC expects fall enrollment to hold steady
RAYMOND — Hinds Community College reported its fall enrollment is nearly 13,000 this year. And more students are expected by the end of late registration on Aug. 19, bringing the total close to last year’s 13,500.
Kathryn Cole, director of enrollment services at Hinds, said in a news release there were gains this year in part-time student enrollment. Increases had come in full-time enrollments in the last two years.
Hinds is the largest community college of the 15 in Mississippi and is the fourth largest public higher education institution after Mississippi State University, University of Mississippi and University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal