HCC expects fall enrollment to hold steady
RAYMOND — Hinds Community College reported its fall enrollment is nearly 13,000 this year. And more students are expected by the end of late registration on Aug. 19, bringing the total close to last year’s 13,500.
Kathryn Cole, director of enrollment services at Hinds, said in a news release there were gains this year in part-time student enrollment. Increases had come in full-time enrollments in the last two years.
Hinds is the largest community college of the 15 in Mississippi and is the fourth largest public higher education institution after Mississippi State University, University of Mississippi and University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur