Bomgar advances Horlings
Cal Horlings has been promoted to director of customer service at Bomgar Corporation. Horlings’ role in leading Bomgar’s global customer support builds on his more than 10 years of experience in multiple public facing positions and his international experience having lived in Canada, Cambodia, Nigeria and Europe.
His approach to customer support as a calling to be a “customer advocate” is influenced by his academic and theological training having studied at Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson as part of his masters of divinity degree.
Horlings, his wife Laura Christel (who works in Bible translation with the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians) and their son, Kinsley, are residents Belhaven Heights in Jackson and are active supporters both of local arts and neighborhood restoration efforts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports