Bomgar advances Horlings
Cal Horlings has been promoted to director of customer service at Bomgar Corporation. Horlings’ role in leading Bomgar’s global customer support builds on his more than 10 years of experience in multiple public facing positions and his international experience having lived in Canada, Cambodia, Nigeria and Europe.
His approach to customer support as a calling to be a “customer advocate” is influenced by his academic and theological training having studied at Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson as part of his masters of divinity degree.
Horlings, his wife Laura Christel (who works in Bible translation with the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians) and their son, Kinsley, are residents Belhaven Heights in Jackson and are active supporters both of local arts and neighborhood restoration efforts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics