Bomgar advances Horlings
Cal Horlings has been promoted to director of customer service at Bomgar Corporation. Horlings’ role in leading Bomgar’s global customer support builds on his more than 10 years of experience in multiple public facing positions and his international experience having lived in Canada, Cambodia, Nigeria and Europe.
His approach to customer support as a calling to be a “customer advocate” is influenced by his academic and theological training having studied at Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson as part of his masters of divinity degree.
Horlings, his wife Laura Christel (who works in Bible translation with the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians) and their son, Kinsley, are residents Belhaven Heights in Jackson and are active supporters both of local arts and neighborhood restoration efforts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip