Bomgar advances Horlings
Cal Horlings has been promoted to director of customer service at Bomgar Corporation. Horlings’ role in leading Bomgar’s global customer support builds on his more than 10 years of experience in multiple public facing positions and his international experience having lived in Canada, Cambodia, Nigeria and Europe.
His approach to customer support as a calling to be a “customer advocate” is influenced by his academic and theological training having studied at Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson as part of his masters of divinity degree.
Horlings, his wife Laura Christel (who works in Bible translation with the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians) and their son, Kinsley, are residents Belhaven Heights in Jackson and are active supporters both of local arts and neighborhood restoration efforts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal