Bomgar advances Horlings
Cal Horlings has been promoted to director of customer service at Bomgar Corporation. Horlings’ role in leading Bomgar’s global customer support builds on his more than 10 years of experience in multiple public facing positions and his international experience having lived in Canada, Cambodia, Nigeria and Europe.
His approach to customer support as a calling to be a “customer advocate” is influenced by his academic and theological training having studied at Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson as part of his masters of divinity degree.
Horlings, his wife Laura Christel (who works in Bible translation with the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians) and their son, Kinsley, are residents Belhaven Heights in Jackson and are active supporters both of local arts and neighborhood restoration efforts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability