Boyanton named best driver
Tommy Boyanton of Florence was named the best professional truck driver in Mississippi after winning the Three-Axle competition and receiving the highest overall score in the nine competing categories at the 2011 Mississippi Truck Driving Championships.
The annual event is sponsored by the Mississippi Trucking Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'